Autopsy AFLW Round 9, 2023: St.Kilda v Brisbane

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Lions

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at finals spot (crazy to say after how we started the season).

We'd fancy ourselves to beat Carlton next week, leaves us with 24pts.

Alot of movement to happen between us, GC, Collingwood, Richmond, Geelong & Sydney

Probably prefer Richmond to beat Geelong tonight
Would be ideal if Collingwood lose to Sydney tomorrow, and let the Pies vs Tigs tear each other up for a finals spot next week, I also don't think Sydney will beat Freo next week either therefore they'd miss the 8
Need GC to lose next week vs Essendon too

Outstanding performance. Best in our history.

Wardlaw is a star. Lambert fanastic again. Richards getting better every week.Thrilled to see Smith and Patrikios become the players we hoped they would be.

Giving up those two late goals could be costly to our finals chances but this season gets a tick no matter how it ends. The improvement from the first 3 games to now has been incredible.

Outstanding performance. Best in our history.

Wardlaw is a star. Lambert fanastic again. Richards getting better every week.Thrilled to see Smith and Patrikios become the players we hoped they would be.

Giving up those two late goals could be costly to our finals chances but this season gets a tick no matter how it ends. The improvement from the first 3 games to now has been incredible.
Yep, I saw like 5 mins of this match and it was after a Wardlaw goal. She is box office, we're lucky to have her - gotta keep her.

Go Saints, make us proud!

I keep forgetting this thread is in the main lounge not the women's subforum.

But huge win yes, watched the second half and was very impressed. NDS making me eat my words heh. But the players just looked so much more smoother yesterday. Exon our barometer eh...

Hopefully we make finals next week.

I love watching Vesseley, 23..moved on ball last 5 weeks, bigger body and has great hands and has a crack.
She like Patrikios have the capacity to make the right decisions and the skill to execute.
Tanni Smith is just a pleasure to watch as well....as hard at it as they come.
We need another hard bullocking midfielder and we will have a very very competitive team.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love watching Vesseley, 23..moved on ball last 5 weeks, bigger body and has great hands and has a crack.
She like Patrikios have the capacity to make the right decisions and the skill to execute.
Tanni Smith is just a pleasure to watch as well....as hard at it as they come.
We need another hard bullocking midfielder and we will have a very very competitive team.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
We have a hard bullocking midfielder in Hannah Stuart but unfortunately she did her acl early in the season.

Back