Autopsy AFLW Round 4, 2023: St.Kilda v Collingwood

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Magpies

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going and taking the three crotch goblins,, 5, 3 and 3.

Can anyone tell me where the best place to find a park is? Normally I'd catch the train and walk but it's a little difficult with the three young 'uns.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app
hoovinha.....a great place to park is in Sheppard St.....off South Road.....you can normally get a park there.......it's a very quick walk across the secondary footy oval to Rsea.

Then you can get straight back out to South Road.

The traffic can get pretty ugly around the area if there's a big crowd.

hoovinha.....a great place to park is in Sheppard St.....off South Road.....you can normally get a park there.......it's a very quick walk across the secondary footy oval to Rsea.

Then you can get straight back out to South Road.

The traffic can get pretty ugly around the area if there's a big crowd.
Thanks for that. Will give it a go

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is there a reason Port last week, and now Collingwood this week have worn black shorts, as well as us, at Moorabbin?
Horror start yet again btw.

Player running past for the handball is already under pressure but still calls for the ball. Zero awareness. Poor handball too.

Is there a reason Port last week, and now Collingwood this week have worn black shorts, as well as us, at Moorabbin?
Horror start yet again btw.

White shorts aren't worn in AFLW anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies player runs straight through the mark, no 50, umpire must've been watching the ferris wheel.
Our womens team has become a bit of a meme unfortunately. Ferris wheels at the footy, Dal smiling and joking after humiliating defeats, past players celebrating against us every week.

I do sometimes wonder how seriously the girls (and club) take it. It seems like they're all just happy to cop a participation award come seasons end.

Back