Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though we aren't going to make finals, we should still be very proud of how we turned the season around.

I dont think anyone saw that coming.

Patrikios looks back on track to being a star. Smith's return from the ACL was great. Lambert and Wardlaw were fantastic pick ups.

A lot to like moving forward. Need to retain them this off season and hopefully break the finals duck next year.

Seems there are 4 genuine young stars in the team…Wardlaw, Smith, Petrikios and Richards.
Hopefully that can be built on via trade & draft!
Hiw ling are the contracts? Only 1 year or more?

Even though we aren't going to make finals, we should still be very proud of how we turned the season around.

Patrikios looks back on track to being a star. Smith's return from the ACL was great. Lambert and Wardlaw were fantastic pick ups.

A lot to like moving forward. Need to retain them this off season and hopefully break the finals duck next year.
Watch Veseleys hands in close. She has been injured for most of last 3 years. She and Tanyi Smith are going to be a handful, if we can just get one more in and under player.
Ash Richards is only going to get better and does some clever things maybe she comes into the midfield.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well said. I think I was probably hoping for first or second pick at the start, so this is unbelievable. And this looks a really strong draft so we should still get a good one.

Back