Toast Against the odds, Dogs smash Eagles in interstate elimination final

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved the interview with Dunks, when asked if they would be at the G for Cats v Hawks, commented nah we will be watching the VFL boys. #threeteamsoneclub#

Fantastic. I love Dunkley, my kind of player and to think a 19yo in his first season. Will be a 200 game player and be an elite midfielder.

Nice win. Did not expect that. Dogs were all over the Eagles like a cheap suit.

I think playing Lycett was a big mistake from them - he was on 1 leg most of the game.

Well done, you took advantage of a brain fart by our selectors to go tall and just killed us with speed getting numbers to the contest and moving the ball away.
Dogs were the only other finalist I wanted to win the flag so I hope you go all the way now.

Sorry mate for the loss but had nothing to do with the selectors. You played bruise free footy and have too many soft players which will let you down in the finals.

So many players produced performances out of the box.
Picken didn't take a mark against Freo, last night he produces 9 including 3 contested - Like a Brad Johnson esque centre half forward performance

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an opposition supporter I have so much manlove for Picken. A guy every team would love to have. Heart and soul player who just lifts and gets the job done. So underrated in my opinion.

Dahlhaus is a star too that doesn't get the recognition for how good he is.

Lastly Caleb Daniel is a pure footballer. Already one of the best decision-makers in the league. Will be a super super player for a decade.

Well done Doggies!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Great win by the Dogs but how soft are West Coast. They crapped themselves when the pressure was on... Hill, Le Cras, Darling, Gaff wouldn't survive in the women's league.

I get the sense there are a few soft teams in the finals this year. Adelaide are another one. Been beating up on s**t teams and will do so again against Norf and inflate their heads again. Remember WC flogged them at AO

Out bloody standing !!!!
I hope if and when our finals run ends its at the hands of you boys and girls .
Again enjoy .

Want to exorcise the Geelong demon first, then the Adelaide Prelim curse and top it off with ending the four-peat. #daretodream

Remove this Banner Ad

Back