Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

It won't happen because the club doesn't make smart decisions when it comes to the selection of consistently underperforming older players/leaders. Assuming the trio remains Corr, Comedone (too scared to spell it wrong so spelling it wrong) and Dawson until that time the club will either move Comedone forward or drop Dawson. Corr's performance is irrelevant when it comes to selection as it has been for years.

If we have 2 big key defenders like Logue and Comben, then i'm playing K. Dawson as our third tall. Offers far more in terms of contest and rebound.
On all available evidence right now, I agree with you. However, if Aiden actually pulls the finger out, I’d be prepared to change my mind.

I have never detested a North player as much as Corr

Stealing a wage, could count the good games on one hand and blames others for mistakes he makes.

If I see one more person blame the midfield I'll spew up, its not the midfields fault he shanks a kick to anywhere without looking, its not the midfields fault he plays 10 metres off his man and is too slow to come back to them, its not the midfields fault that a 29 year old who has played 146 games shows no leadership whatsoever and does nothing to help organise the defense.

At least Jon Hay had a reason why he was struggling so badly (thanks again Hawthorn)

Imagine asking for a handball receive and then dumping a skyball running banana inside 50.
Welcome to the Corr Zone

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back