Oppo Camp Alex Fasolo

Remove this Banner Ad

Not necessarily, it may have been appropriate at the time.
Besides, I think a lot of it centred around his alleged contract amount.
If he was on average wage it wouldn't have been an issue is my guess.

Think it depends on what they said. Of course it looked like a bad deal last year, but recognising that, and losing hope he'd make the best 22 was different to a lot of the abuse people threw at him.

My point is that those people who bagged Mayne look pretty stupid now. Same for Fasolo. He's a good player. Maybe not in our best 22 now, but could easily play a role if given the chance.

There's a misalignment of time here re.. we haven't seen the bloke in a while.. he played at a time when we were s**t.. and did reasonably well.

I still think he's a top 22 player.. incumbent on a coupla factors though.. s**t like attitude and that re.. just interesting to have seen him this yr.

I regard him as one of the most beautiful kicks in the game.. particularly off a step or 2.

My point is that those people who bagged Mayne look pretty stupid now. Same for Fasolo. He's a good player. Maybe not in our best 22 now, but could easily play a role if given the chance.

I’m glad to be be one of those people that look stupid. I’m wrapt maybe has become a solid contributor. I’m enjoying him playing his role in the team nicely.

Took him long enough but to his credit he is producing.

2 choices in life re..

You either stick around and prove yourself at the place you love..

Or you go and sell your soul to the highest bidder.

I would take option one if the club still wanted me around.. even for one year. I can hold my head up high as the yrs go by. That's what life is about re. Prove yourself re. And if it doesn't work out.. go and sit at the cafenies with a kombolio and a coffee and be proud you're you.

2 choices in life re..

You either stick around and prove yourself at the place you love..

Or you go and sell your soul to the highest bidder.

I would take option one if the club still wanted me around.. even for one year. I can hold my head up high as the yrs go by. That's what life is about re. Prove yourself re. And if it doesn't work out.. go and sit at the cafenies with a kombolio and a coffee and be proud you're you.

Which cafenio?

Would rather fasolo ober aish
Fasolo is a player that will quickley annoy me at another club.
Mistake by the pies just needs a chance
Watch him dominate against us

Which cafenio?

But when you go to Melissa and other Greek cafes you've gotta be quick to respond to bona fide chaperones that are quick to say s**t like.. hey that's my cousin re.. you better be in it for a long term relationship and not a one night stand.. best way to respond to that s**t re is too just say.. yeah no worries re.

Melissa re.. you can pick up as well

Hahahaha. You sound like a northcote boy. Do you park the merc our front? Or you more of a 70s iconic Aussie driver?

You wouldn’t own that valiant with the players GRK MRC?

Hahahaha. You sound like a northcote boy. Do you park the merc our front? Or you more of a 70s iconic Aussie driver?

You wouldn’t own that valiant with the players GRK MRC?

I double park the Merc right at the front of the joint re.. I don't mess around re.

So you would Let Aish go and Keep Fas?

That means Less Defensive Pressure

I double park the Merc right at the front of the joint re.. I don't mess around re.

Amg c63?

Ona side note, do you have your own YouTube channel? I reckon you’d make a small fortune making 5 minute epsiodes about you. You could teach the new batch how to be a Greek Australian in the 2020s.

I reckon I might speak to the people at Omiros and get them to employ you in a part time life coaching capacity.

All the little gimpies need some giuidance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amg c63?

Ona side note, do you have your own YouTube channel? I reckon you’d make a small fortune making 5 minute epsiodes about you. You could teach the new batch how to be a Greek Australian in the 2020s.

I reckon I might speak to the people at Omiros and get them to employ you in a part time life coaching capacity.

Remember when 'Hermes' that travel agency or some s**t was around in the CBD.. when I was going to uni my mate and I used to open the front door and say 'excuse me.. is this herpes?'.. we did it on and off for a good 6 mths until the owner who originally spoke to us in Greek was that fed up with us that he started calling us 'drongos'. Funny b.

Amg c63?

Kala.. I'd be a YouTube sensation I reckon re.. but not after fame or fortune.

Just acting on instructions from some bloke who barracks for Ninth Melbourne, (on percentage).;)
I should make you feel welcome on the occasions that you grace us with your presence.:kissingheart:
That you should, I’ll contemplate giving you a better review if you are nicer :D

Netflix would snap you up in a heartbeat.

Might do a vid on 'Gimp.. the day of the game'

Cooking.. going to Dan Murphys for a slab.. heading to the game with a bit of chat about how I think it'll go.. 3 course dinner at the G.. throwing Collingwood badges to commoners.. swearing my ... off in the comfort of my Woodsman corp box.

Get that on a video.. I reckon I'd do alright re.

Mate, you know what? I think I agree with you here. Can Fas play in Aish’s position. He is a good mark, kick and quicker than aish. If he has the commitment then it could work. Although laziness seems to be the concern.

I’m glad to be be one of those people that look stupid. I’m wrapt maybe has become a solid contributor. I’m enjoying him playing his role in the team nicely.

Took him long enough but to his credit he is producing.

I guess I'm just saying we all have a tendency to go too soon on players. I've done it too. But I've tried to learn.

We lose a quality player yet we keep hacks like ...

He’s contracted until the end of next year.

Broomhead

Who said we’re keeping Broomhead? He’s uncontracted and there has been no talk of an extension?

Would be very surprised if we keep Blair. Senior players who miss that much footy due to form don’t get an extension.

Ditto

... and Oxley

He’s on our rookie list for this year. Who knows if he’ll get an extension? Would have thought it’s unlikely

I'm with Parvey on this one.
There are plenty of players who should be shown the door before Fazalicious.

This is not about a player being shown the door.

It’s about another team acquiring one of our players.

Surprisingly, the media aren’t reporting about other clubs canvassing the services of Crocker, Blair or Broomhead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back