Oppo Camp Alex Fasolo

Remove this Banner Ad

I always love the way "Fassyboy" refers to himself in the 3rd person.

I would love to be in the meeting where he says "Fassyboy has had enough. Fassyboy wants to go to Carlton"
Yes I do like that.

The Fas.

I always love the way "Fassyboy" refers to himself in the 3rd person.

I would love to be in the meeting where he says "Fassyboy has had enough. Fassyboy wants to go to Carlton"
“Fassyboy read in the paper he may have to go to Cartel. Fassyboy re-signed for the league minimum in terror.”

Hard to understand how people can be relaxed about the prospect of a footballer who has been important to us (and a decent human being to boot) going to play for that horrible club in the blue or deathly grey jumper. I don't want to see him running around in that thing. Call me tribal, if you will.
Apart from which, he'd walk straight in to their best 22 and improve them overnight. And... what's to say he won't be needed next season? Can we count on not getting injuries to our forward line? Can we count on Elliot coming right?
I'm afraid it's a No from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to understand how people can be relaxed about the prospect of a footballer who has been important to us (and a decent human being to boot) going to play for that horrible club in the blue or deathly grey jumper.
Because after seeing Malthouse, Daisy and Cam Wood light it up were eager for more....
I don't want to see him running around in that thing. Call me tribal, if you will.
Apart from which, he'd walk straight in to their best 22 and improve them overnight.
What do Andrejs Everitt, Mathew Wright and Levi Casboult have in common? They've all kicked more goals in a season than Fas. We are talking Alex Fasolo not Peter DAicos here.
And... what's to say he won't be needed next season? Can we count on not getting injuries to our forward line? Can we count on Elliot coming right?
I'm afraid it's a No from me.
We've played 4/5 rookies on our rookie list and Fassy boy is not getting a game.... I think its pretty clear he's not going to be here next year

It's a shame he got injured early this season, otherwise I would have seen him as another integral member of the swoop squad. 20-30 goal player for sure.
I will say the same about Broomhead.

I spoke with Alex who was alongside Jarryd Blair in the middle of Victoria Park before the game yesterday. He declared there was no truth in the McClure article that I had questioned him and elaborated how good Bucks is at going into bat for players. I was in raptures with Solo after his haul of goals, as that will have him considered for AFL selection in the near future. His season still has a pulse and could prove to be a late bloomer as Jacob Townsend was for Richmond last season.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the plane to Freo given its a home town visit for him and Stephenson probably needs a breather on the run into finals.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the plane to Freo given its a home town visit for him and Stephenson probably needs a breather on the run into finals.

Stephenson does not need a breather.

I still think we've moved on selection wise, but if he finds himself getting a game this weekend I'll be very happy to see another Michelle from him!

I'm not one for farewell games when the season is still alive and the player will be going to another club.

But I'd love to see Fazzy kick at least one more goal in for us in the seniors!

alex-fasolo-of-the-magpies-celebrates-a-goal-during-the-round-three-picture-id665633354

Remove this Banner Ad

Back