Rumour Allegations of Collingwood players engaged in inappropriate conduct with minors

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it illegal for an adult to have sex with someone 16yo or older?

No. Unless you are seen as in a position of influence. Boss, Teacher, Police Officer, Doctor, etc in which case it reverts back to 18.

To the OP- That is one hell of an accusation you are running. You'd want to be on the money or this whole site should be shut down.

No. Unless you are seen as in a position of influence. Boss, Teacher, Police Officer, Doctor, etc in which case it reverts back to 18.

To the OP- That is one hell of an accusation you are running. You'd want to be on the money or this whole site should be shut down.
As far as I know the player has broken no laws, certainly not with my source's sister. The family I know won't be making any of this official because they want to avoid their daughter becoming a Kim Duthie like name. She absolutely indulged in it, as did a few of her mates apparently.

Let's get the facts straight, young female is sexually developing and is starting to experiment so she cuts out a photo of her favourite player and sticks on her dildo and pretends it's a real person. She tells everyone she is having sex with an afl footy player to try be popular at school to be cool.
what...the...f*ck...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of those, my source has potentially cited the wrong age, I'm going to remove that.

Has your source potentially cited the wrong player? Or the wrong Club? Or the wrong Social media platform... or have you just made this all up?

Won't outright name him although he wears the number of a former club great who was a legend mate! Been texting girls that go to Kilbreda in Mentone

Jason Wild used to wear 22 , based on that then it's Steele Sidebottom

I'd prefer my taxes to go towards educating them than their Centrelink payments
Yeah, though the problem is that these are often the disruptive students who impede the one's who want to learn.

It's a difficult problem, they need help but usually cant get it because of lack of resources (extra/speciality teachers).

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back