An idea to improve food at the footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno why people bitch about foid at the footy.
I'm fat and I love to eat and I never had a problem bringing my own buffet in.

You can be a big tubby campaigner and also not be ******* lazy. Just stopover at Woolies on the way in and throw some chocolate bars, chips, etc in (sealed bottles are ok, cans are banned). Easy.

I order takeaway curry and rice and samasa and bhajee via the internet then pick it up on the way in. Apologies to people who sit next to me s**t is pungent. (sorry not sorry).

Rather than contracting food at a whole stadium to one company contract the individual outlets within the stadium. E.G let's say the G or Docklands have 30 outlets maybe say a company can have a maximum of 2 or 3 and have competition within the stadium.

It's not about the standard of food, it's about contracting out the whole stadium to friends of people on the AFL Commission.

Unsure if it's still there but Adelaide Oval has/had a very popular Beyond India food truck on The Hill
And behind the members stand
And in the major food outlets directly to the right of both the southern and eastern stand entrances.

I dunno why people bitch about foid at the footy.
I'm fat and I love to eat and I never had a problem bringing my own buffet in.

You can be a big tubby campaigner and also not be ******* lazy. Just stopover at Woolies on the way in and throw some chocolate bars, chips, etc in (sealed bottles are ok, cans are banned). Easy.

I order takeaway curry and rice and samasa and bhajee via the internet then pick it up on the way in. Apologies to people who sit next to me s**t is pungent. (sorry not sorry).
Its okay for you Dees, you can just get the butler to bring out the cheese and wine
a263e7a31ec6902ce30d863ccf18f41fdd938147

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stadium food will always be s**t.

Tens of thousands of people all need to be served quickly and don’t want to spend an arm and a leg.

It’s not an equation that is going to lend itself to high quality.

Just eat before or after.

If you can’t get through an AFL game without a cold pie or a bucket of oily chips… you’re either 8yo or possibly don’t have the best relationship with food.

Stadium food will always be s**t.

Tens of thousands of people all need to be served quickly and don’t want to spend an arm and a leg.

It’s not an equation that is going to lend itself to high quality.

Just eat before or after.

If you can’t get through an AFL game without a cold pie or a bucket of oily chips… you’re either 8yo or possibly don’t have the best relationship with food.
..... Or a diabetic LoL

I will say this story. This is gonna be a classic.

A patron that went to an AFL game in Perth stadium, bought a "fish burger" for $14.

That fish burger had like 2 skinny fish fingers inside the burger 🍔. LoL

Might as well of spent $14 worth of snacks at Cole's or Woolworths before going to the ground

I will say this story. This is gonna be a classic.

A patron that went to an AFL game in Perth stadium, bought a "fish burger" for $14.

That fish burger had like 2 skinny fish fingers inside the burger 🍔. LoL

Might as well of spent $14 worth of snacks at Cole's or Woolworths before going to the ground
as for that "Fish Burger"

fish burger $12.50.jpg

Cubs2Lions and Woolly Mammoth , theres your "fish burger" that was $12.50 in Perth lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back