Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Suggested on air the other day that a Carlton aflw player who had returned from an ACL injury and had 26, 24 and 18 touches in her first 3 games back had managed the best return from an ACL of any sports person ever

Just stop Andy.

Funny how there is a lot of hate for those who love their sports.
He started off doing BBL games on ch 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Maher started as a Jim Carrey improvisation in the film Dumb and Dumber. Carrey's character Lloyd Christmas asked, "Do you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?", and Andy was born. This Kaufman-level trolling led to Carrey being offered the lead in Man On The Moon.

True story.

If any one heard Andy Maher yesterday morning hosting Off The Bench May change their mind about him.
He may get smashed for trying to be friends with everyone but how he hosted the show and lead tributes for Shane Warne shows his talent

Is that you Andy?!
Nope.
Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Can see that you're a troll.

He is going so far overboard on the praise of AFLW players that he couldn't possibly believe it. What he doesn't realise is it actually doesn't help the cause of AFLW but it undermines it.

Give praise when it's warranted but don't go overboard as it means more and has more impact.

He is going so far overboard on the praise of AFLW players that he couldn't possibly believe it. What he doesn't realise is it actually doesn't help the cause of AFLW but it undermines it.

Give praise when it's warranted but don't go overboard as it means more and has more impact.
That and the Carlton bias really * me off.

I hate how he called Luke Hodge 'Hodgey' today during the Suns v Saints call. Has anyone called Luke Hodge by his actual first name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back