Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons - DLC out Nov 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Caved and bought a copy today, but now I’m thinking should have gone digital. I wonder if I can return it and exchange for eshop vouchers to purchase it online.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just finished up day one on the island. So far I’ve payed off Nook, got the tool ring, a ticket and just shy of the inventory upgrade.

I reckon I threw an hour or so away just fishing and shaking trees haha, somewhat therapeutic though.

I’m assuming all my oranges grow back?

Copy ended up coming today from Amazon. NFI what im doing, but loving it a few hours in.

If you get stuck, ask Tom Nook what to do.

I also looked up a what to do on day one guide which was really helpful.

Just finished up day one on the island. So far I’ve payed off Nook, got the tool ring, a ticket and just shy of the inventory upgrade.

I reckon I threw an hour or so away just fishing and shaking trees haha, somewhat therapeutic though.

yeah fruit will grow back, use a stone axe on the trees so you dont chop them down completely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any benefit to paying Nook back ASAP? I have the money to pay him back for my first house in day two but I have no furniture in it haha.

Is there any benefit to paying Nook back ASAP? I have the money to pay him back for my first house in day two but I have no furniture in it haha.

Can upgrade your place and storage faster.

I just went full throttle for a few hours a day here and there, collect and sell!! ...basically. Don't buy too much and pay off your house, and just keep collecting to get things started.

Find fossils and and bugs, fish and just keep donating and keep things minimal for a while.

Oranges are worth 100 bells, so 10 is 1000, etc. collect them, if you find the 1000 bells bags, plant them and the next day you'll get 4000!

spoiler tips:

Get the miles ticket so you can travel to other islands to collect..
Get the miles storage expansion ticket so you have bigger pockets!
Collect and sell, multiples times per day
hit all stones until you get iron nuggets to upgrade your tools!(travel to other island if needed)
customise your house, interior and exterior, etc
basically, just do what the Nooks ask until you have a bit more freedom to build.

Last edited:
I just went full throttle for a few hours a day here and there, collect and sell!! ...basically. Don't buy too much and pay off your house, and just keep collecting to get things started.

Find fossils and and bugs, fish and just keep donating and keep things minimal for a while.

Oranges are worth 100 bells, so 10 is 1000, etc. collect them, if you find the 1000 bells bags, plant them and the next day you'll get 4000!

spoiler tips:

Get the miles ticket so you can travel to other islands to collect..
Get the miles storage expansion ticket so you have bigger pockets!

Yeah that’s pretty much what I’ve been doing. My plan is to try get the shop built and pay off my first house tonight then I can just cruise for a while. Still sleeping on the cot and Have my switch on a cardboard box haha!

This is the perfect "i'll play another 10 minutes..turns into 2 hours" game.

At the moment hoarding all I can and being a massive tightarse haha.

Anyone downloaded Pocket Crossing for iOS/Android? Apparently opens up mobile game themed items in the Nook Shopping section, as well as in-game stuff for the mobile game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back