Father Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2006
between hope and reality
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
I saw some highlights from that famous Syd-Geel game last night, and couldn't help but note that Hudson really did the moment justice, pretty much a perfect call. It was a remarkable last quarter, and I don't think any of us watching on could believe those final few moments. He summed up the feeling beautifully

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deathray

Team Captain
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
I saw some highlights from that famous Syd-Geel game last night, and couldn't help but note that Hudson really did the moment justice, pretty much a perfect call. It was a remarkable last quarter, and I don't think any of us watching on could believe those final few moments. He summed up the feeling beautifully
Don’t forget he’s always been a diehard Cats supporter which may have had a little influence on the ‘I don’t believe it’ angle he took.

HurlsMeister18

Club Legend
May 9, 2011
Full Back
AFL Club
Essendon
he is going overboard with his calls. I turned off during the 2 qtr of the Collingwood Vs Suns game because of his constant screaming and carry on.

Dial it down a few levels Huddo ffs.

david addison

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE YOUR FIRST CENTURY!

I know he doesn't write this crap, but where does he draw the line? Has he ever said 'no i'm not yelling that.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beerfish

Lifestyle Influencer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
He's not pathetic at all, seriously?
I know he can come across as a bit gay but great caller....
Maybe you just like him because he constantly jizzes himself calling your team's games. POPPY POPPY POPPY OHHHHH YES POPPY. Great commentary Bruce. Another classic for the annals of commentary legend. Right up there next to LOOKING LOOKING LOOKING and WAITING WAITING WAITING and let's not forget that other classic KICKING KICKING KICKING.

pendlebury_10

All Australian
Apr 10, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Stars
Bruce is at the top of the tree, although he doesn't gel too well with BT.

Plenty of people on here dissing Huddo but not throwing up any of their own suggestions.

Top Bottom