Anthony Rocca is the worst 200 game player in the history of AFL.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Shane Parker is the worst 200 game player in the history of AFL.......

JeffDunne said:
Like I said, your your lack of football knowledge is embarrassing. :eek:

We were crap. Our wost period in the last 50 years.

Want to highlight you lack of football knowledge again and claim Barker was an average player? :D

So tell me how many Freo games do you watch to be able to criticise Parker ?? 1 or 2 a season ?

Its a cheap immature snipe at Parker and the club.

Freo Shark said:
So tell me how many Freo games do you watch to be able to criticise Parker ?? 1 or 2 a season ?
Depends how often I need a laugh.

BTW, where did I criticise him? I just said he's not a champion - not an insult, I'd say the same for most of the players on our list (and the AFL).

Its a cheap immature snipe at Parker and the club.
Parker no, club yes.

I notice you haven't objected to anyone that's criticised any other club - clubs that have achieved more and been aound a lot longer than Freo. Freo deserve everything they cop (see post #1 again).

Lonie_from_50 said:
Played: 16
Fremantle: 9
St Kilda: 7
Drawn: 0

Predictably, old man JD didn't respond to this. For all Freo's shortcomings, one can always rely on the 'Aints to be worse on and (especially) off the field.

53438906.jpg

Twat.

JeffDunne said:
Nice link.

You have to do away with the Commodore 128, old man. I know, I know, it was "three computers in one" back in the day, but you've got to stop hanging your fedora on that, cobber.

Anyway, in case it didn't work...

justin.jpg

Oh, but of course. "It woz the umpirez wot made that happin".

RogerMellie said:
You have to do away with the Commodore 128, old man. I know, I know, it was "three computers in one" back in the day, but you've got to stop hanging your fedora on that, cobber.

Anyway, in case it didn't work...

justin.jpg

Oh, but of course. "It woz the umpirez wot made that happin".
Take that you Biatch, Jeff Dunne! ;)

Still celebrating a H&A win as though it was grand final? How did you go the rest of season?

LOL - if we're such a crap club then why are you celebrating a home victory against us?

Get back to me when you win a game of significance.

JeffDunne said:
Still celebrating a H&A win as though it was grand final? How did you go the rest of season?

LOL - if we're such a crap club then why are you celebrating a home victory against us?

Ok diddums, while you wait you can go put Neutered to bed, you can both try and figure out why you've been beaten by "lowly Freo" on a regular basis over the last few seasons. Have fun ladies.

JeffDunne said:

Oh, Jeff. You just betrayed the air of casual disdain you pretended to have for Fremantle in your previous posts. I can smell the bile from here. And it pongs. It's clear that you're still sore about the above-posted image, where J-Lo was finally bothered to seal the result against an 'Aints side which was playing out of its skin in a game that Fremantle approached in cruise control. Just like the Launceston game this year. "Phweeee". Is that the sound of the siren or just JD squealing?

JeffDunne said:
I'll ask the question again, since clearly you don't want to answer it . . . how did you go for the rest of the season?

3rd > 9th

Whats going on JD??

You are getting your pants pulled down by ODN on another thread about the blues, so you come back here to have another cheap and insulting shot at your other whipping boy...the dockers...but over here you lower yourself even further and belittle a guy who has played 200 games.

What is your motivation??

Surely your wisdom would be better utilised on your own underachieving rabble.

bushie said:
Whats going on JD??

You are getting your pants pulled down by ODN on another thread about the blues,
LOL - should I listen to your informed opinion?

Can't win your own battles so you're joining the Lemming Cheersquad.

Here, I'll explain something that's probably escaped your limited intelligence. This is a forum, people debate issues, someone responds to me, and if I choose to, I respond back. It's not a hard concept to grasp, certainly not as hard using the QUOTE function.

BTW, you'll notice from that thread, and ODN's a classic for it, that people sometimes break up posts so they can repond to the individual points made withing that post. Have you grasped the concept yet, or are you going to take up ODN on the issue like you did me? I guess not. :)

so you come back here to have another cheap and insulting shot at your other whipping boy...the dockers...but over here you lower yourself even further and belittle a guy who has played 200 games.
Where did I belittle him? I simply said he's not a champion. I know when you support a club that's thin on history it's easy to clutch at straws, but you really shouldn't get too upset when supporters of teams with a rich history full of champions find an average backman not in the same class.

What is your motivation??
For what? Posting on BF?

Surely your wisdom would be better utilised on your own underachieving rabble.
Rabble?

LOL - take a look in the mirror.

JeffDunne said:
I'll ask the question again, since clearly you don't want to answer it . . . how did you go for the rest of the season?

3rd > 9th
We didn't win a premiership. We failed.

You didn't win a premiership. You failed.

That said, we wern't the hot favourites for the premiership that year, and in eyes of most a certaintity to win it.

Your failure > Our failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne said:
Please do me a favour and list these game sof signicance YOUR club has won in YOUR lifetime.

Once we understand where you set the bar for such things, then perhaps we can respond.

Look forward to your explaination.

Neutral_observer said:
The sad culture that is the Fremantle Dockers

Gee Neut...did Jeff Dunne let you out of your gimp mask with the bite ball??

As for you JD....thanks for the lesson in all things bigfooty.....and yes you are the true master of the quote function...

You very ably use it to selectively quote posts to your own advantage.

Yes you have a rich history full of champions that has rewarded you with 1...yes one flag in your history....40 years ago. When the dockers go 4 decades without a flag then by all means come back and have another crack.

Since you also have the childish need to have the last word on everything I am happy to let you have it after this.

kuepper said:
We didn't win a premiership. We failed.

You didn't win a premiership. You failed.

That said, we wern't the hot favourites for the premiership that year, and in eyes of most a certaintity to win it.
We were hot favorites last year and nobody rates you?

LOL - that's the best you can do?

Maybe you should try winning a final . . . just one . . . before you start worrying about premierships.

LMFAO - I guess you think you outperformed the Eagles last year too? :D

Any player that can play 200 AFL games is a good player, there isn't worst 200 game player.

bonzo78=knobhead, why dont you go off into some quiet corner and continue interfering with your undersize reproductive organ?

JeffDunne said:
We were hot favorites last year and nobody rates you?

LOL - that's the best you can do?
No, please do your best to follow what I post, Ill go slowly for you again.

NEITHER side won the flag. BOTH sides failed.

Still with me?

I'll state it again - if you are satisfied with being hot favourites, and not even making the GF, good luck to you - I wouldn't be, but thats just me.

Maybe you should try winning a final . . . just one . . . before you start worrying about premierships.

Am I happy with Fremantles history? Hell no.

But I am man enough to admit that fact, and do not live in my 100 year old glass house of failure, wantonly throwing rocks either.

LMFAO - I guess you think you outperformed the Eagles last year too? :D
? um, no. Where did I state or even insinuate that?

Do I think we outperformed St Kilda last year? Nope, not even close.

Do I think in the overall scheme of the season, St Kilda failed more than us? Yes, darn tootin.

Anyway, it's good that you can laugh about it. Keep it up.

PS - Still waiting the definition of a "game of significance" that your side has won in your lifetime - assuming an oversight on your behalf.

bushie said:
As for you JD....thanks for the lesson in all things bigfooty.....and yes you are the true master of the quote function...
Nah, I'm still learning. Your hero ODN is the true master.

You very ably use it to selectively quote posts to your own advantage.
No, it's my intellictual superiority that gives me the advantage. :rolleyes:

How is breaking up a post selective quoting?

Yes you have a rich history full of champions that has rewarded you with 1...yes one flag in your history....40 years ago. When the dockers go 4 decades without a flag then by all means come back and have another crack.
As I said before 1 > 0. As for wating 40 years for the Shockers, maybe if you stop trading away quality and get a coach with half a clue you might be a chance.

Since you also have the childish need to have the last word on everything I am happy to let you have it after this.
You really struggle with the concept of online forums don't you?

Before you go though, can you just answer me this, where have I belittled Parker?

Time to put up or shut up . . . . oh that's right, you want me to have the last word. How convenient when you can't answer a simple question.

JeffDunne said:
maybe if you stop trading away quality and get a coach with half a clue you might be a chance.
As a St Kilda true believer JD, this has to be the singlemost most ironic and unintentionally amusing post in the history of Bigfooty.

In a sea of banal tripe, akin to Moses you have parted it and led from the front.

More power to you, well done.

Think J Peckett is the worst 200 game player I have seen.

Still a good achievement for him to make it.

kuepper said:
No, please do your best to follow what I post, Ill go slowly for you again.

NEITHER side won the flag. BOTH sides failed.

Still with me?
Oh I get it . . . the losers cop out . . . if we don't win the flag all 15 teams are equal. I gather the thrill of finals football has been lost on you?

I'll state it again - if you are satisfied with being hot favourites, and not even making the GF, good luck to you - I wouldn't be, but thats just me.
Hot favourites? In who's eyes? You seem to forget a team that didn't lose a game for half a season, finished with players 1&2 in the brownlow, a norm smith medalist (who won the Brownlow the year before), had two home finals . . . and we were the hot favourites? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about finishing 9th.

Am I happy with Fremantles history? Hell no.
Sounds like you are. Or are you happy that your failure wasn't as great as some - you seem to.

But I am man enough to admit that fact, and do not live in my 100 year old glass house of failure, wantonly throwing rocks either.
**** IRONY ALERT ****

Nothing like contradicting yourself in one sentence.

? um, no. Where did I state or even insinuate that?
I quote "Your failure > Our failure"

As I have explained above, West Coast were a monty for the flag. I presume they failed more than we did (in your twisted logic). Hell, they made the grand - they must have failed. :D

Do I think we outperformed St Kilda last year? Nope, not even close.
I'm glad you're starting to get acquainted with reality again.

Do I think in the overall scheme of the season, St Kilda failed more than us? Yes, darn tootin.

Only a Docker could think MAKING the PF is more of a failure than NOT MAKING the finals.

Given that logic, we've failed less than anyone over the last 100 years. :D

Sheesh, Parker would get a game with any other club without question (yes I'm sure the Crows would slot in him there somewhere)

kuepper said:
PS - Still waiting the definition of a "game of significance" that your side has won in your lifetime - assuming an oversight on your behalf.
Any win in September is significant.

I don't expect you to understand.

Oh, and a premiership IN MY LIFETIME - significant enough for you. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back