Unofficial Preview Anyway ... Cats vs Swannies for the big one 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed the family day Sunday is at st Mary’s so I’d guess no watching on KP
Probably preparing for t20 World Cup
The family day has always been at St Mary's though. At least it was in 07.

This will be Geelong's 9th GF in the AFL era and the Swans 7th. Only West Coast - also played in 7 - are on par.

We're a big chance to equal West Coast with 4 AFL premierships and sit just behind Hawthorn.

Get. This. Done.

Is it still LORD OF THE ISLES?
btw Jack, what's your thoughts re getting junior Henry?
LOTI does have a big screen. It'll be crowded though I'd imagine.

I think he has a lot of talent..

So I just collated all the names mentioned on the thread so far

Gary Rohan
David Spriggs
Lindsay White
Charlie Gardiner
Bernard Toohey
Greg Williams
Jason Mooney
Henry Playfair
Tony Malakellis
David Bolton
Simon Arnott
Paul Chambers
Daniel Menzel
Jeremy Laidler
Tom Harley
John Scarlett
Leigh Brockman
Gerrard Bennett
Jackson Thurlow

A few notable exceptions but the clubs probably should just stop trading with each other....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep said on the non geelong thread during the game that there is a big chance he goes out swinging Alistair Lynch style. I'm not going to run with the c word, no not that one, as he is still capable of some good play here and there but he is pretty close to it.

Keeping Heeney and Papley quiet will be the key.
We have selwood retiring. If buddy or anyone else start throwing hands I'm sure selwood would be happy to be one to get his hands dirty so the rest of the teams hands remain clean...

I don't think it will get to that stage I wouldn't have thought.

When I watched the Sydney V Melbourne QF, I was concerned that they would be tough to beat if they made the GF. Watching the PF against Collingwood, I saw a team the Cats can beat. The Catters will still need to bring it and play at their best, but we can take them.

When I watched the Sydney V Melbourne QF, I was concerned that they would be tough to beat if they made the GF. Watching the PF against Collingwood, I saw a team the Cats can beat. The Catters will still need to bring it and play at their best, but we can take them.
Yeah they played well in that QF, you can't deny them that. But that result says a fair bit about where Melbourne were at too.

Very beatable, the Swans. We should be confident. We've won 15 in a row. Should be a cracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back