Unofficial Preview Anyway ... Cats vs Swannies for the big one 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodman, I'm glad you got a ticket to the GF.. jealous but proud people like yourself got a ticket 👌
Taking my 11 year old son, not sure who’s more excited. But I haven’t been to a grand final since I was about the same age as him so I’m pretty pumped.

So I just collated all the names mentioned on the thread so far

Gary Rohan
David Spriggs
Lindsay White
Charlie Gardiner
Bernard Toohey
Greg Williams
Jason Mooney
Henry Playfair
Tony Malakellis
David Bolton
Simon Arnott
Paul Chambers
Daniel Menzel
Jeremy Laidler
Tom Harley
John Scarlett
Leigh Brockman
Gerrard Bennett
Jackson Thurlow

A few notable exceptions but the clubs probably should just stop trading with each other....
Ron Tenabel and Eddie Melai

Well last week i was super confident we would beat Brisbane - absolute certainties - 7 goals plus prediction- conservative poster - however when Geelong are certainties which they were - you have to post that - rather than nervous nellies who posted nonsense and stressed themselves out for absolutely no reason

In one of the posts i said at the same time - if we meet the Swans we will beat them by 4 goals - i stand by that prediction- exact margin i will say 28 pts

Collingwood was the one i was worried about - but that is totally irrelevant now - in my opinion Geel has got the preferable opponent in the GF by a long way- not quite the length of the Randwick straight this week

Only downer is Holmes - that is a big out - hes got genuine leg speed - the only slight positive - is he doesnt now do a Peter Riccardi who was playing quite well early in the 95 GF and then he does hes hammy and he is out of the GFand he was a huge loss - so i suppose better this week than next week

sorry, poor choice of words, do you think we can trade for him, and will we, and how would it work, in your opoinion?
Our 1st round pick I think.

Official preview thread now open:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back