Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've just realised that the name Cox sounds like another word for dicks.
What?

How? That’s not right. Did not begin to know how you could think that?

Very disappointing.

I dont see it myself, you’re all fantasising and come to a wrong conclusion.

I dunno if it’s just me but Moore didn’t look like he was fully extending when running. Might be just taking it easy, easing himself in... or he might not be ready yet.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
About 4 hours to go till team announcement.

About 4 hours to go till team announcement.
giphy.gif

Hopefully Moore at a minimum comes in for Madgen.

If we can have one of De Goey or Cox come in then that would be great too.

Adams should be ok to come in if he almost came in last week. I'd like Daicos to get his chance too.

You have thrown quite a few curve balls this week Ed, but I'm with you on Josh; I really want the kid to get his opportunity.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hopefully Moore at a minimum comes in for Madgen.

If we can have one of De Goey or Cox come in then that would be great too.

Adams should be ok to come in if he almost came in last week. I'd like Daicos to get his chance too.
....... Yes, a guy doing run throughs on the boundary and already ruled out by Buckley in the press conference would be right to come in.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
....... Yes, a guy doing run throughs on the boundary and already ruled out by Buckley in the press conference would be right to come in.

Maybe...just maybe it's a possibility I didn't attend training to see Adams doing run throughs or catch Buckley's presser and based my comment on the fact that he almost got in last week?

Maybe that's too logical a thought though.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe...just maybe it's a possibility I didn't attend training to see Adams doing run throughs or catch Buckley's presser and based my comment on the fact that he almost got in last week?

I live in a completely different state but still know that Adams did run-throughs on the boundary.

You need to calm down.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders

You’re as likely to be named as Adams is.

good4footy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
West Ham

You’re as likely to be named as Adams is.

No not Shpeshal Ed. Is Bucks into full on tanking.

Edit - Jokes Ed:)

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
I live in a completely different state but still know that Adams did run-throughs on the boundary.

You need to calm down.

Me calm down?

You jumped down my throat when I suggested Adams in.

Don't follow the vfl.. but what's going on with him?

Wouldn't mind seeing him out there..

He’s been injured, not sure what stage he’s at in his recovery. Was running today, but didn’t see him do a lot else.

I was only at training for a brief period.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've just realised that the name Cox sounds like another word for dicks.

And hes a ruck.

Get it?

Sounds almost exactly like f.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back