Opinion Are Richmond hitting the slope?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sarcasm? Want some examples drawn from certain Tuggers posting history from the weekend? They were celebrating harder than after last years Premiership.

I understand why you’re so salty now ... sorry that other Tigers supporters made last week worse for you than it already was

It did feel like this early last year. They'll make a surge but Riewoldt throwing cheap shots all game is a sign he's just about done.
Not sure how any adult can work themselves up to a fit of petulance like that in such a short time, no wonder there has always been issues with him and the leadership group. That's his workplace, where he is supposedly being professional. Really really childish and disappointing.

The Impact of Covid-19 on their team would be quite massive.

I feel like that the interrupted has ruined their rhythm and form, as well as having a dramatic effect on their players fitness and ability to play to their game plan.

2021 they will be back but for this season it might be too late for them to get up to their 2017 to 2019 levels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Impact of Covid-19 on their team would be quite massive.

I feel like that the interrupted has ruined their rhythm and form, as well as having a dramatic effect on their players fitness and ability to play to their game plan.

2021 they will be back but for this season it might be too late for them to get up to their 2017 to 2019 levels

yep I reckon everything that chnaged has hurt the momentum. Including shorter quarters and shorter season. We are a endurance team and rely on connections which won’t get into gear until too lateI reckon.

this is on top of coming from premiership with a packed mcg, and going to a Frankenstein season full of delays and no crowds. Hunger or hangover... we got it.

Doubt it , nice to see both Richmond and West Coast fans get a little reminder over the last couple of weeks that there are 16 other teams in the AFL though after ruining BF for the last 6 months with their constant arrogant dribble

I am sure Tiger fans will rest easy knowing that they have won two flags in 3 years. How ridiculous to write off a champion team like that after one loss. They will be there in the mix again at the business end of the season.

Elite footy club, elite coach, excellent list, have all bases covered.. Maybe a tad thin through the midfield with no dusty, but we are very much the same, look what difference Omera done for us?

Hardwick was outpointed last night, but that’s not a slight on him, he has generally had Clarkos measure over a period of time so something had to give.

I suspect Richmond will get a roll along, likely contending prelim or GF.

They are a side that routinely overran teams in the last qtr of games last year.

Quite a few teams managed to stay with them at their best for 3 qtrs.

The shortened qtrs are going to have a bigger impact on them than most teams.

Teams are able to maintain a higher level of pressure with the shorter games times, so will be interesting if Richmond can cope with the added pressure, so far, not so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back