Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 13 - brought to you by the makers of rich, malty Horlicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon are looking very good though. They could well be top of the ladder by the time they play Melbourne (postponed match).

North are better than a bottom 4 side too.

They are looking OK, as they do every year. Very good is a stretch.

Fremantle
Sydney
Carlton
Collingwood
North

You can only beat who you are up against, but they haven’t had a particularly difficult start to the year.

Only one of those sides is likely to make finals.

North are a bottom 3 side at the moment and I’m not sure they’re finishing too far out of the bottom 4 this year.

Are * & Melbourne going to play their catch up game any time soon??
Will probably both be given 4 points without having to play ... and knock us out of finals

They are looking OK, as they do every year. Very good is a stretch.

Fremantle
Sydney
Carlton
Collingwood
North

You can only beat who you are up against, but they haven’t had a particularly difficult start to the year.

Only one of those sides is likely to make finals.

North are a bottom 3 side at the moment and I’m not sure they’re finishing too far out of the bottom 4 this year.

I'm not convinced about Essendon yet either J.
As you say, they have really only beaten Collingwood who are any good. Freo away from Perth isn't that hard, and I can't see any of the teams get very close to finals. Even them playing the Bulldogs next week away from Marvel with an extra 24 hours to recover is an advantage to them as well.

Port v Giants should be a ripper of a game

We will find out if the Pear are the real deal or flattrack bullies as some have implied, given their soft draw so far, apart from last week.

Well, it’s certainly been something.

What a ******* decision.

“Play on!”

Powell-Pepper lays a tackle.

“50 metres - I hadn’t called play on yet!”

Don’t tell me the umpiring hasn’t become even more pathetic than usual.

They’ve got no feel for the game whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we playing on the same ground later... the ground looks rough... shits gonna be contested af

Remove this Banner Ad

Back