Podcast Ask Schoey: Will Schofield joins the BigFooty Eagles Pod

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to know where he considered himself as playing at the start of his career? What did he think he would be position wise?

Obviously he was moulded into a key back around 2015 and had a blinder of a season putting on more weight, but before that was good on the run and carry.

He's proud to be a backman, but did he think his best football could have come elsewhere in a hypothetical world where he didn't need to do what he had to for the team or was it a move that revealed the best he had to offer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35 can you please ask him what the standard is like playing for Backchat FC and what's it like to play at the Home of Cricket 5-a-side soccer ?
I have it on good authority that they slogged their way to a respectable 4-2 loss in their most recent outing.

Sorry HoneyBadger35 went full boomer.
ill post this in questions thread, not the poddy thread xD

If you want another more serious one, i know he makes jokes about it, and have no idea what steps he took to see it possibly happen.
But with all the player initiatives of the past i legitimately think if he and any other COVID de listed players were to ask Don Pyke, or the club seriously right now that they could have their lap of Optus.
I know i often make jokes about stuff to make it hurt less, and i got similar vibes off Schoceys backhands in ask simmo about his and Jett-bois post retirement commemorations.

Ask him about the presence of indigenous players at the club on Sunday and how much influence it may have had on the players.

Also about Don Pyke getting old players back to the club and his thoughts I. whether that’s impacted the vibe of the club this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ask him about the presence of indigenous players at the club on Sunday and how much influence it may have had on the players.

Also about Don Pyke getting old players back to the club and his thoughts I. whether that’s impacted the vibe of the club this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Schofield asked your first question from Gov in the latest edition of The Schodown. Gov talked in detail about the second question too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back