longytap

Team Captain
Feb 5, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Essendon
Hey was just wondering whether anyone has heard anything regarding the team planner for 2012 that was outlined if you purchased the assitant coach through vitual sports? I remember reading something about this earlier in the year:confused:

Re: assistant coach 2012 team planner?

It supposed to be up in mid-december, off the top of my head.

Obviously the drafts and trading period needs to be finished before they can sort out prices, so halfway through december is pretty good.

I think it was advertised as a month earlier than normal.

Hey was just wondering whether anyone has heard anything regarding the team planner for 2012 that was outlined if you purchased the assitant coach through vitual sports? I remember reading something about this earlier in the year:confused:

will be up after the drafts in December. prices may only be indicative early but will be close

Warnie mentioned in one of the post on DTtalk that he was hearing Monday... I guess they are have some technical problems... Shouldn't be too far away.

Anyone feeling generous this Xmas and want to PM me their login details :p

Waaaaaayyyyyy more expensive then Fanfooty's original prices....the team I had made there is now more than $800,000 more!!!

I've just been looking at the teams on DT Talk:

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2011/12/20/my-team-2012-version-2-0/

Looks like the options for the forwards will be excellent this year, with Martin, Zaharakis, Beams, Sidebottom, Christensen and Fyfe all excellent options.

Not too fussed about not having a Gold subscription - there are better ways of spending your summer than fiddling with your DT side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too fussed about not having a Gold subscription - there are better ways of spending your summer than fiddling with your DT side.

Hahahahaha.... yet here you are posting on a fantasy football forum in the off season. BRAVO SIR!

Do you get a sneak peak of what the interface is gonna look like? ie the shields and the playing field???

Nah, you can just make a basic team, no swapping positions or anything....

Nah, you can just make a basic team, no swapping positions or anything....

So much for the suckers who paid 20 bucks for that rip off. I'm sticking to the Fanplanner this year and the years beyond it!

In a Homer Simpson styled voice - Why pay for stuff something you can get for free?

so much for the suckers who paid 20 bucks for that rip off. I'm sticking to the fanplanner this year and the years beyond it!

In a homer simpson styled voice - why pay for stuff something you can get for free?
exactly!!!!!!:d:d:d

So much for the suckers who paid 20 bucks for that rip off. I'm sticking to the Fanplanner this year and the years beyond it!

In a Homer Simpson styled voice - Why pay for stuff something you can get for free?

I actually thought it was reasonable value for the 12 months tbh. Used the analyser a fair bit through the year, played DT Pro with my brother and a few mates who were in and now looking at the prices / positions in December is good as well. Will most likely go around again next year but each to their own.

Mont does a solid job as well but this is just slightly different and saves me going from FF to Too Serious to Grims FFGenie.

Hurley is more of supercoach player, but how did he and Carlisle miss out on DPP? One played at least 4 full matches in defense last season, while the other has kicked 5 goals in 10 games. Nuts.

It's not just the 2012 team planner that you got when you bought the assistant coach. We got a bunch of stats through the season that i found helpful. Made things so much easier not having to spend 5 hours a day to sift through all the stats on other sites.

It's not just the 2012 team planner that you got when you bought the assistant coach. We got a bunch of stats through the season that i found helpful. Made things so much easier not having to spend 5 hours a day to sift through all the stats on other sites.

...plus the insightful articles written by some champions! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back