Australia A vs Pakistan

Remove this Banner Ad

no

CA XI squad: Chris Lynn (c), Will Sutherland, Baxter Holt, Mackenzie Harvey, Alex Ross, Nathan McSweeney, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Chris Green, Ben Dwarshuis, Mickey Edwards, Lloyd Pope, Dan Fallins
Probably will put up more of a fight than Australia A

No chance I’d be declaring soon if I was Pakistan. Bat til there’s an hour left in the day and then try pick up a few late ones. Nothing to gain for the Aus batsmen and the chance to make it two failures in two days for one or two of them.

Last edited:

I remember I turned on the TV one day and India was playing against Australia A. Haddin was the wicketkeeper and Martin Love was in the slips. I think Kasper was one of the bowlers. They bowled India out for less than 200. Good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe Shah is only 16. he looks like he is bowling 150k.

Pakistan has been widely known to have difficulty with the accuracy of the ages of their players.

Shahid Adridi debuted 20 years ago at 16 apparently and is still playing some forms of cricket.

They always have ridiculously young players burst onto the seen

Pakistan has been widely known to have difficulty with the accuracy of the ages of their players.

Shahid Adridi debuted 20 years ago at 16 apparently and is still playing some forms of cricket.

That's true. Mohammed Amir was like that.

Either way though, he looks bloody quick.

Remember Aaqib Javed? Came onto the scene in the late 80s as a "16 year old" who looked very 21 to me. Ten years later his career was over …. at 26? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back