Phone and Internet bookings ONLY - NO Agencies
Ticket Limit - 8 per customer

Public Onsale
9am (AEDST) Tuesday 6th March, 2007
via Ticketmaster - 136 100 www.ticketmaster.com.au
All Ticketmaster Agencies

Ticket Prices
(Prices include GST and Booking Fees - Transactions Fees may apply)
Category 1
- $150.00 - All Tickets
Category 2
- $100.00 - Adult
- $50.00 - Concession/Child
- $200.00 - Family
Category 3
- $45.00 - Adult
- $25.00 - Concession/Child
- $90.00 - Family

Concession (Pensioner, Student, Child)
Pensioner - Aged,TPI (valid ID cards) including seniors cards
Student - Full time tertiary and secondary school students (valid ID required)
Child - 4–16 years inclusive (children 3 years and under are free unless they are occupying a seat)
Family Definition 2 Adults and 2 Children

Source: http://www.myfootball.com.au/tickets.htm

The tickets for members of the Green and Gold Army will be sold on the Monday

GGARMY Presale
9am (AEDST) Monday 5th March, 2007 to 7pm (AEDST) Monday 5th March
via Ticketmaster - www.ticketmaster.com.au
Internet bookings ONLY - NO Agencies,

Ticket Prices
(Prices include GST and Booking Fees - Transactions Fees may apply)
Category 3
- $45.00 - Adult
- $25.00 - Concession/Child
- $90.00 - Family
Concession (Pensioner, Student, Child)
Pensioner - Aged,TPI (valid ID cards) including seniors cards
Student - Full time tertiary and secondary school students (valid ID required)
Child - 4-16 years inclusive (children 3 years and under are free unless they are occupying a seat)
Family Definition 2 Adults and 2 Children

For more info you need to go to the Green and Gold Army website and register if you want to stand with them.

anyone think the game will sell out?

hopefully the atmosphere is better than the aussie vs greece game!

Should sell out mate, atmosphere wise, you can only hope it was better than the greece game. My first Aussie game I attended was when we beat Uruguay in Sydney, if the atmosphere is close to that we'll be laughing!!

Should sell out mate, atmosphere wise, you can only hope it was better than the greece game. My first Aussie game I attended was when we beat Uruguay in Sydney, if the atmosphere is close to that we'll be laughing!!

I flew up to Sydney for that game too.

Can confidently say we will never experience atmosphere like that ever again. One of the most amazing sporting moments in my life :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I flew up to Sydney for that game too.

Can confidently say we will never experience atmosphere like that ever again. One of the most amazing sporting moments in my life :thumbsu:

I agree mate, for a bloke who has played aussie rules his entire life, yet followed soccer (football) more, the WCQ game was the best thing I have ever experienced. I have been to AFL grandfinals, Rock Concerts, Test Match cricket, 6-0 A-League G/F. None of them compare the slightest!! I watch the game on dvd, here calls on the radio, and everytime i here Craig Foster's commentary the whole body shivers! Best night of my life!!

Got my tix today, somewhere in the Olympic stand, but I'm chuffed (it's nice to have good connections)

M29 - Sainter, pay up.

Weren't we M29 at the Greece game as well?

Perfect view of Skoko's goal wherever it was.

I'm not lucky enough to go to the Asian Cup so this will be a great way to farewell the team.

I bought my tickets on the Thursday, & then went back on again today just to have a look, & the tickets on todays lot are better then the one's I got. Hate when that happens. :mad:

Unfortunately the MCG is a dreadful ground to create much atmosphere. The way the stands are shaped means that any chanting etc. is lost.

Unlike stadia such as Telsta Dome and Telstra Stadium in Sydney where the seating is much more vertical and therefore the noise carries better.

I will get my tickets on Monday in the GG Army section and hopefully create some noise.

Australia v Argentina info

Since I dont know and cant find the Aus soccer website anyone got important info on this game such as When and when are tickets being sold. Im gonna come along and watch. Been looking but cant find any info at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back