Test AUSTRALIA v SOUTH AFRICA Third Test. Jan 4-8: SCG, 10.30am AEDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute clown comment this one, jerry.

Not really. An extra over or two with the bat wouldn't have changed the result. Yet it may have resulted in a double century.

Argue for the team going for the win all you like, but the fact is they shook hands before the end of play.

Oh and Smith tried to claim another backyard cricket catch 😂😂

To be fair the first one looked pretty out I haven’t watched much of today. Watched the NFL then had a nap before the Sydney Smash

This Test was utterly pointless.

All Agar's selection proves is that 'English' bowling selections don't usually work.

You often wind up diluting a strength (bowling) while failing to fully cover a weakness (batting).

I don’t blame Agar - I blame the selectors

Agar not playing red ball for 18 months

Not only was he on a hiding to nothing - he’s never been much good anyway

He’s a quality defensive bowler in whiteball - completely different skill set than test bowling

Expecting him to do something that he’s not talented enough for is silly

Called it with 8 overs remaining. 8 wickets short.

Confirmed terrible decision to not allow Usman to get to his double century. It was a very poor decision at the time, and so it remains.

He could have batted quicker on day 2 then…sorry but he had close to 2 days to get it. Was batting at 2 runs an over in that last session.

Not really. An extra over or two with the bat wouldn't have changed the result. Yet it may have resulted in a double century.

Argue for the team going for the win all you like, but the fact is they shook hands before the end of play.

Some of the half chances and controversial decisions yesterday and today go our way and there was a real shot they'd be 6 or 7 down in the last hour.

Clown comment is correct.

Back