Grand Slam Australian Open 2019 - Day 14

Who do you want to win / who do you think will win ?

• Djokovic / Nadal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadal / Djokovic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No way. He will not beat Djokovic on a hard court. That was demonstrated today. Hasn't done so for many years and won't do it again. Won't win a set against Djokovic.

His best hope is the French Open.

Thought you we’re talking about Novak not winning any more Slams this year. My mistake

3 this year and 2 next year. Will win another 1-2 after that. Tsitsipas aside this next generation is rubbish. Novak therefore will get plenty of chances
That's assuming he keeps that form well into that age. A dip in form, a little slower in the legs/reflexes is all it takes for an upset.

Think he'll win the US Open again this year. Next year is too far ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon he will do it?

I have a feeling Rebecca Maddern will get the gig. Channel 9 surely won't want another Tony Jones schmozzle like last night and the backlash that occurred.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If Rebecca Maddern interviews Novak

I can see a Fabio love tip playing out in real time!!!

I was going for Nadal so I'm pretty disappointed but that was such an incredible match to witness, given the he vast gulf in quality of the two players. Before this Nadal was by far the better player over the tournament, but it seems that he just didn't show up tonight at all. I've not seen anything like this ever

I’m fine diddums, and laughing at you. You’re the petulant one stamping his foot up and down in an impotent tanty.
Loving it.
If you say so, I'm relaxed sitting on my couch sipping a beer enjoying the fact I have an extended weekend and your thoughts are insignificant and baseless.

That's assuming he keeps that form well into that age. A dip in form, a little slower in the legs/reflexes is all it takes for an upset.

Think he'll win the US Open again this year. Next year is too far ahead.

It’s too far ahead sure but this next gen is absolute rubbish with the exception of Tsitsipas. Reminds me of the gen after Sampras and before Federer/Rafa/Novak.

Back