Media Awards Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to the Demons and the Dragons on making it through their respective Preliminary Finals, a big Grand Final week awaits.

This will be a week of celebrations and awards.

- Monday afternoon, a matinee presentation of the All-SFA Team, with a special surprise. Tune in from 2pm
- Monday evening, the Grand Final thread will be posted. All are welcome to choose a team and join in.
- Wednesday evening from 8pm, please join us as the beez trophy winner for the best poster in the league is unveiled
- Friday evening from 8pm, the gala presentation of the S28 Mobbenfuhrer Medal, incorporating the announcements of the EKA Medal winner, the Fred Medallist/s and other league awards.
- Join us for the broadcast of the Grand Final from 4pm on Sunday, with special comments from an expert panel.

Congratulations to the Demons and the Dragons on making it through their respective Preliminary Finals, a big Grand Final week awaits.

- Monday afternoon, a matinee presentation of the All-SFA Team, with a special surprise. Tune in from 2pm
- Monday evening, the Grand Final thread will be posted. All are welcome to choose a team and join in.
- Wednesday evening from 8pm, please join us as the beez trophy winner for the best poster in the league is unveiled
- Friday evening from 8pm, the gala presentation of the S28 Mobbenfuhrer Medal, incorporating the announcements of the EKA Medal winner, the Fred Medallist/s and other league awards.
- Join us for the broadcast of the Grand Final from 4pm on Sunday, with special comments from an expert panel.
Thanks Ant Bear

-Wednesday morning: Grand final podcast with Loonerty and two other less handsome guests

(Dragons and Demons interested in being one of the aforementioned guests pls PM me)

If you really want a big name let me see the season out with you Loons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won’t have time to accept all these awards and win another flag. Please postpone until after the GF. I’ll have my manager contact you with a suitable time.

✅ Post of The Year
✅ Media of The Year
✅ Spammer of The Year
✅ Who Ends Up at The Bombers

These umm - recognitions? - will be handed out this week I expect.

On this night I will also be awarding the second unofficial LeGrille-Gym4Life award, for the most active poster to not get a single vote in the Beez. Make sure you tune in after the Beez for this prestigious award!

I will be awarding the Cadaver award for the best return of a disgraced ex-captain towards the end of a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back