Beauty & Style Awkward Flirting Stories - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to spend our holidays as kids in a caravan park in a tiny little hamlet called Greenwell Point, east of Nowra south of Sydney.

To impress the girls of the park into liking us, my brother and I used to regale them of tales such as 'we own mansions in Europe' 'our parents have million dollar art collections' and other similar tall fables.

I now laugh to myself thinking about what their parents must've thought when their daughters came back all starry eyed, that the boy on the cheap Repco pushy is made of old money.....the one in the dilapidated Sundowner caravan......whose parents drove right past their caravan in a busted up Nissan Urvan with a bunch of kids in the back......

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, we were 8 and 10 years old. Our exaggerations were harmless. Croweater is clearly not a child, given his propensity to use big words and talk the big talk. You live in West Wagga Wagga for Wanganeen's sake.

I know a guy who was a mature age law school student with tons of business experience, who just got his first pay raise as a grad lawyer. It clicked him a tad over $70k IIRC.

I haven't really followed this story, but the biggest scandal of all is that someone pretended to be a trainee lawyer. Seriously? Go with rock star or surgeon or leading NASA scientist, don't pick one of the shittiest jobs on the entire planet.
Too obvious.

I know a guy who was a mature age law school student with tons of business experience, who just got his first pay raise as a grad lawyer. It clicked him a tad over $70k IIRC.

But he has four other income streams, though?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yo when im 47 im still gonna be saying af you beta

Speaking of which, picked up a 28 year old chick at a gig Saturday night (very rarely do I pick up at gigs) and Sunday she texted me saying I was "cute AF" as one part of the message.

cJl37ytXQzmHwQPInPcS_200.gif

Last edited:
-buys expensive drill from Bunnings... Puts a few other tools in pocket to compensate

-attempts to leave the store with a cold chisel in my pocket

Young nice looking brunette: *bats eyes* heyyyyyyyy... Make sure you take a photo of your receipt.. They fade really quickly

-cold chisel slips his head out from underneath my large shirt

Young nice looking brunette looks at my crutch with wide eyes and looks away as I walk away embarrassed... Thinking my fly musta been open or somethin.

... But nah she'd just seen the chisel id sliced lmao

-buys expensive drill from Bunnings... Puts a few other tools in pocket to compensate

-attempts to leave the store with a cold chisel in my pocket

Young nice looking brunette: *bats eyes* heyyyyyyyy... Make sure you take a photo of your receipt.. They fade really quickly

-cold chisel slips his head out from underneath my large shirt

Young nice looking brunette looks at my crutch with wide eyes and looks away as I walk away embarrassed... Thinking my fly musta been open or somethin.

... But nah she'd just seen the chisel id sliced lmao

Ummmmmm :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back