Bad merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

wear-the-pants-dockers.jpg

I have been supporting the club pants for some time now.
100% cotton dockers
If they're not dockers...they're just pants
Screenshot_2015-06-17-10-39-29-1.png

I can't find a photo (unsurprising) but the Crows sold a caramel flavoured milk in the early 90s through Farmers Union. It was
indescribably bad. I used to joke with mates that they must have milked it from real crows. Wish I'd kept a empty carton now.

Edit: And they promoted it on TV with a bit of game footage where the crows were kicking around a super imposed carton of it over the football.

Last edited:
View attachment 144306
They are just ugly. There are actually plush dolls now, too!

View attachment 144307 View attachment 144308 View attachment 144309
Tissues, toothbrushes, nail "stickers"? What's next - toilet paper? condoms?

Stop it! I don't want my teams logo on every damn thing in my house.

Funny you should mention that, through work I once met a bloke who used to work in marketing at the AFL. They'd get all kinds of wacky applications for licenced products, official AFL condoms in club designs were definitely put to them. Needless to say, the AFL declined.

"Stick it right up em"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you should mention that, through work I once met a bloke who used to work in marketing at the AFL. They'd get all kinds of wacky applications for licenced products, official AFL condoms in club designs were definitely put to them. Needless to say, the AFL declined.

"Stick it right up em"
Sure they did, and I'm goin' apple picking with scooby doo.

Good joke though.

When you have an official milk partner, the sky is pretty much the limit for tacky cash ins.

Every time I see this ad it reminds me of this great debate....the giant retailers are sending dairy farmers to the wall with their milk pricing strategy for home brand.

Had they started the plan 15 years earlier there would be no footballers kicking balls over cows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back