Bay 13 Caste System

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a half-caste fella, I find this thread offensive.

This thread highlights the downward spiral Bay13 has been on for the past two years.

Gimme the Bay13 playing cards anyday>>>>this piece of crapcake

i r thirsty need me sum lellow soft drinkz, here is picture

ccmello103.jpg

Given the success of the Tier thread, and the speed with which it was locked down, I've decided to create a similar type thread - The Bay 13 Caste System.

This thread will run much like the Tier thread, however, the majority of Norf supporters will be in the bottom caste, because Norf have no money, and because their posters on here add very little to the general discussion.

Port and Adelaide supporters will also be in the bottom caste, because Port also have no money, and all supporters of these teams are more interested in interstate shitfights and as a result contribute nothing to The Bay.

The few Fitzroy flogs on here go in caste 1 because Fitzroy have even less money than Norf.

Rather than naming each caste with a proper Indian caste name, I've decided to replicate the numbering format used from the Tier thread for the caste system. It will also prevent racist flogs, and mean that idiots won’t get easily confused.

I will update this list as people add more names to it, but for a start I have a few.

Caste 5 – Bay 13 Royalty
_cake_
Floyd
Costanza_

Caste 4 – Good posters
Mofra:eek:
Ant_:eek:
TBD

Caste 3 – Not completely shithouse, but not good
SJ:eek:

Caste 2 - Fairly shithouse posters
SLF
StantonLEGEND
Dymmot
Leather Poisoning (who?!):eek:

Caste 1 -Completely shithouse posters
Paganism
Cake
Big Bad Cam
mchawk
TMA/Me
Dennis
Wonamerri33
Roylion
All Port/Crows supporters

NOTE: sL is prevented from being in Caste 1 only because he supports Essendon.

I dont really understant your rating system. If you are ranking people, as the Caste system does, those denoted Caste 1 should be "better" than Caste 5. Much like the Premiership ladder. Also in the Indian caste system there are fewer people at the higher levels, so Norf supporters should be a the top.

Replicating your "tier" thread does not carry over as tiers are not always used as a ranking system.

To sum up

http://images.memegenerator.net/KIMMO-FAIL/ImageMacro/1873303/Fail-thread-Forced-topical-discussion-is-forced-Op-is-***.jpg

you guys DO realise that _cake_ isn't Cake, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread was awful the first time you did it and it's awful this time.

Given the success of the Tier thread, and the speed with which it was locked down, I've decided to create a similar type thread - The Bay 13 Caste System.

This thread will run much like the Tier thread, however, the majority of Norf supporters will be in the bottom caste, because Norf have no money, and because their posters on here add very little to the general discussion.

Port and Adelaide supporters will also be in the bottom caste, because Port also have no money, and all supporters of these teams are more interested in interstate shitfights and as a result contribute nothing to The Bay.

The few Fitzroy flogs on here go in caste 1 because Fitzroy have even less money than Norf.

Rather than naming each caste with a proper Indian caste name, I've decided to replicate the numbering format used from the Tier thread for the caste system. It will also prevent racist flogs, and mean that idiots won’t get easily confused.

I will update this list as people add more names to it, but for a start I have a few.

Caste 5 – Bay 13 Royalty
_cake_
Floyd
Costanza_

Caste 4 – Good posters
TBD

SLF
StantonLEGEND
Dymmot

Paganism
Cake
Big Bad Cam
mchawk
TMA/Me
Dennis
Wonamerri33
Roylion

Caste 5 – Bay 13 Royalty
_cake_
Floyd
Costanza_
Stphen Shavedham

Caste 4 – Good posters
TBD

SLF
StantonLEGEND
Dymmot

Paganism
Cake
Big Bad Cam
mchawk
TMA/Me
Dennis
Wonamerri33
Roylion

EFA...........................If i don't stay as royalty, Terror Squad members will not subscribe to this thread.

Caste 5 – Bay 13 Royalty
_cake_
Floyd
Costanza_
Stphen Shavedham

Caste 4 – Good posters
Mofra
Ant_
TBD

SJ

SLF
StantonLEGEND
Dymmot
Leather Poisoning (who?!)

Paganism
Cake
Big Bad Cam
mchawk
TMA/Me
Dennis
Wonamerri33
Roylion

How can you be a good poster Steve, when you can't even spell Stephen, correctly?

Caste 5 – Bay 13 Royalty
charcoalchicken

Caste 4 – Good posters

_cake_

_cake_

How can you be a good poster Steve, when you can't even spell Stephen, correctly?

I am a firm believer that when you become the spelling cops, you've got nothing. I mis spelt it deliberatly to give you hope that you can go with me. Another spelling error in this post aswel, so you go hard baby gurl.:cool:

I am a firm believer that when you become the spelling cops, you've got nothing. I mis spelt it deliberatly to give you hope that you can go with me. Another spelling error in this post aswel, so you go hard baby gurl.:cool:

Ohn tha baye uw kneed too now howe too speel korrektly dhipshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back