Win Prizes Bay 13 Margin Mania 2024, bigger, better, bustier

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool, we have 50 players, the biggest field yet!

Still have 12 people to pick a team before 7:30pm AEST today.

Am I still in? Didn’t see myself in the spreadsheet. I’ll go the Suns plus joker please

Am I still in? Didn’t see myself in the spreadsheet. I’ll go the Suns plus joker please
you are in, but BZZZT try again!

Round 8 you picked Saints over Norf, this week you want Suns over Norf.

One of the fundamental rules is you cant pick against the same team 2 weeks running.

Dinsdale I can't see myself in the spreadsheet :( Am I being punished for tipping the Blosers?
no you're in, my secretary hadn't gotten to you yet, she apologises.

So heres an update after the first round of MM, which was round 8 in the AFL, where Hawks defeated the dogs. I was at the game so its taken me a while to sober up and calm down :)

Winner of the week was Sqotty from office works who picked the Dockers for 54 points.
Losers of the week apart from Dan who loses on purpose, were The Airing of Grievances and Ocha905 who picked Rihcmunt for -54 points.

Special mention to all the losers who picked the Bullflogs. lets all take a moment to laugh at them :)

This week get your picks in by Thursday (Friday7) 7:30pm Vic Bias. Note there are 2 games on Friday night for some reason.

random.org has chosen Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no you're in, my secretary hadn't gotten to you yet, she apologises.
Thanks. While you are 'reprimanding' her, suggest that she enters 31550 with a leading apostrophe (single quote) in Excel - it will "look better" :)

you are in, but BZZZT try again!

Round 8 you picked Saints over Norf, this week you want Suns over Norf.

One of the fundamental rules is you cant pick against the same team 2 weeks running.

Whoops, I’ll take the Pies NO joker thanks

So heres an update after the first round of MM, which was round 8 in the AFL, where Hawks defeated the dogs. I was at the game so its taken me a while to sober up and calm down :)

Winner of the week was Sqotty from office works who picked the Dockers for 54 points.
WOOHOO all expenses paid holiday in St Albans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back