BBL Match 22 Sydney Thunder v Hobart Hurricanes 1500hrs @ Lavington Sports Ground

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bowling first has lost them the game. Even if it is a small ground and a road of a pitch, the psychological pressure of chasing 220+ will force them to take big risks and over aggression from the first over, and then you're losing wickets regularly with extreme pressure and no time to get set.

Looks an incredibly poor tactical decision to win the toss and bowl at this ground in these conditions.

The BBL will be happy with the attendance at Lavingston SG.
Great wicket,picturesque ground +involved crowd having a good day.

why the big bash doesn't play at small grounds i'll never know, it's just better TV too
This is pretty boring imo. Almost every ball is a boundary, but it's too easy for the batsman.

A tight even contest between bat and ball in the 165-185 mark with half a dozen wickets falling in each innings is the sweet spot IMO.

This is pretty boring imo. Almost every ball is a boundary, but it's too easy for the batsman.

A tight even contest between bat and ball in the 165-190 mark with half a dozen wickets falling in each innings is the sweet spot IMO.

last nights game ? ipl proves imo fans like runs over wickets hate it or like it ... big bash needs it i reckon as tight games mean little

last nights game ? ipl proves imo fans like runs over wickets hate it or like it ... big bash needs it i reckon as tight games mean little
Nah last night was s**t, Renegades got destroyed haha.

I think those numbers I mentioned above as a rough guide is the sweet spot for good T20 cricket that has balance between bat and ball, and going down to the wire is always good.

Today's match is only going one way, Thunder will win. IMO it's not the ideal, no one is going to chase down whatever they post today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah last night was s**t, Renegades got destroyed haha.

I think those numbers I mentioned above as a rough guide is the sweet spot for good T20 cricket that has balance between bat and ball, and going down to the wire is always good.

Today's match is only going one way, Thunder will win. IMO it's not the ideal, no one is going to chase down whatever they post today.
I agree.

It's a small enough ground without bringing in the square boundaries to much.

Much prefer a tight game with a target of 170 odd.

These 200 plus games are boring.

Nathan Ellis has to be part of any Aus T20 plans going forward

Probably J Richardson as well

Ellis could be our Sam Curran

He should have been in the last WC he sure is better than Cummins

Back