Cars & Transportation Beautiful Cars

Remove this Banner Ad

I looked at a blue EK sedan a couple of years ago. Had obviously had tens of thousands spent on it over the years and was $30k from memory.

Just had a look at there are two wagons and a ute for sale and the cheapest one is $65k. The sedan I looked at was easily in better condition.
I remember as a kid our breadman used to deliver it in the back of one

Holden_EK_1961_Panel_Van_Model_2104_Pittwater_Green.jpg

Went to AUDI the other day.. just cos.

Was funny i made a crack to the salesman when i checked in after he asked me if i needed help "yeah someone to buy me one of these- i cant afford these cars, so dont waste your time on me k" and he just cracked up laughing.

Anyway saw a 500k sporty one.. chatted to a lovely woman on the floor- even said for me to srsly come in have a test drive. I laughed and said no way. But she was great- she said has to move the cars sometimes and she is always terrified..

Went to AUDI the other day.. just cos.

Was funny i made a crack to the salesman when i checked in after he asked me if i needed help "yeah someone to buy me one of these- i cant afford these cars, so dont waste your time on me k" and he just cracked up laughing.

Anyway saw a 500k sporty one.. chatted to a lovely woman on the floor- even said for me to srsly come in have a test drive. I laughed and said no way. But she was great- she said has to move the cars sometimes and she is always terrified..
You realize they want you to test drive a car you can't afford so they can talk you into a 'suitable' car like the Audi A5

Been watching some Top Gear reviews of Holden's.

They always hate the styling, or as they say, lack of any styling at all, for some reason but always praise the drive and the comfort and the fun.

I'm not sure how someone can look at a CV8 Monaro and think there's no styling there.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been watching some Top Gear reviews of Holden's.

They always hate the styling, or as they say, lack of any styling at all, for some reason but always praise the drive and the comfort and the fun.

I'm not sure how someone can look at a CV8 Monaro and think there's no styling there.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Your youtube algorithm must be the same as mine. 10 year old videos in my home feed of these of late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some fairly spectacular cars and scenery.

For watching cars in their natural element you can't beat Targa Tasmania as an event. Should be our equivalent of an Isle of Man but just doesn't seem to get the publicity it should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back