Player Watch Ben Crocker (Delisted 2019, Pies VFL 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of people hanging s**t on Crocker. He is a gun.
Super quick
Great evasive skills
Beautiful Disposal
Magnificent mark
Forward pressure monster
Super quick
Great awareness

What else do you want people?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Has interesting Tatts

I was happy enough for Crocker to get another look at it. He had some chances but couldn't stick a grab at all against GWS, and I think his chance may have passed him by (unless Mayne doesn't get up)

I'm sick of people hanging s**t on Crocker. He is a gun.
Super quick
Great evasive skills
Beautiful Disposal
Magnificent mark
Forward pressure monster
Super quick
Great awareness

What else do you want people?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Yeah, all that and more. In fact GWS are looking for an upgrade of Jeremy Cameron and have been looking for some time at a trade between Cameron and Crocker. Straight swap. Word is we want Cameron and an extra draft pick for Crocker.

So he's a defender! that's been the problem all along

Whatever he is this is sus as all hell. If he’s playing midfield we’ve seen enough, T Brown instead, if he’s playing forward we’ve seen enough, Broomhead instead, and if he’s playing back I don’t want to see it, Goldsack/ Appleby instead. Bucks and co are masterful trolls I’ll give them that!

my spies say that buckley is warming up in the change rooms.......and mick was discussing strategies with the assistant coaches..... it's back to the future!

The way we’ve capitulated this season is bad enough, please; let’s at least blood some debutants instead of trotting this guy out. It’s like watching a car crash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel bad about saying negative things about Crocker, as he’s been a great son to his father with his battle, but its so disappointing as a fan when he gets game, surely since the end of 2017 our recruiters could have identified someone better for the list spot.

Last edited:
Dropped that pud, but got burnt by the ump with the holding the ball after.

Poor bugger, when it rains it pours...literally tonight
He’s playing in the AFL, just take the chest mark and leave the bad luck with umpires to the other clubs.

He’s playing in the AFL, just take the chest mark and leave the bad luck with umpires to the other clubs.
Don't know what to make of that

Not the only chest mark dropped tonight, not the only questionable umpiring call either

Good on him bouncing back late there, just need him to contribute!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back