Best AFL Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe I hadnt watched this until today, great stuff. Obviously more enjoyable for geelong fans but very watchable regardless.

I would not call that a Great Video;)

Love The Thread Though:thumbsu:

The Electrifying Eighties
The 90s - The Decade That Delivered

Great video. A little too much male nudity but, otherwise good stuff. ;)
Yeah, what's with that? I wanted to watch a football documentary about the game, how is showing the players naked relevant at all? The wife enjoyed it at least.

The Electrifying Eighties
The 90s - The Decade That Delivered
The 90's docco was exceptional. It was the perfect blend of big news stories and highlights.

The 80's one was a little too retro for me, also focused too much on the highlights rather than the controversies.

Why in the name of **** haven't they put together a 2000-2010 video? I personally think it'd be a huge hit and something Foxtel could show to boost their audience.

I have watched a LOT of video over the past few weeks and, Gary Ablett Sr. stands out from the rest. I have seen Lockett, Dunstall, Carey and many others - and I have watched most Suns games this season - and nobody compares to Ablett Sr.

I have never seen him in a full game but the highlights are incredible. He appears to be that perfect combination of God-given ability, passion for the game and work ethic that comes together to create the G.O.A.T.

I have seen some on BigFooty say that Ablett Jr. is better but, based on what I have seen, that is simply not accurate. Ablett Sr. - from the video - looks like the greatest player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back