Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Isnt there rules around naming and shaming players with a strike?

What type of grub just throws a persons name straight out to be dragged through the mud

The rule is generally that if the AFL picks it up, nobody ever hears about it but if it's an external group such as a testing agency, police etc the name goes public and the AFL apply a strike and act deeply hurt about it.

The AFL has never, EVER released the name of a player who has tested positive to a strike even though it is their process with subsequent strikes. All of the news comes external and the AFL react.

It's quite amazing that there have been no second strikes at all.... except those where there is a positive test or a police involvement.

The rule is generally that if the AFL picks it up, nobody ever hears about it but if it's an external group such as a testing agency, police etc the name goes public and the AFL apply a strike and act deeply hurt about it.

The AFL has never, EVER released the name of a player who has tested positive to a strike even though it is their process with subsequent strikes. All of the news comes external and the AFL react.

It's quite amazing that there have been no second strikes at all.... except those where there is a positive test or a police involvement.

I think the difference here is that this falls under the performance enhancing drugs rules not the illicit drug rule

A mate's physio is great mates with a Victorian final's teams physio.
A very, very good mid-fielder is a full-blown Ice addict. Doesn't just dabble.
The coach of a Victorian finals team is a medically diagnosed alcoholic.
Aforementioned mate is a supporter of this club and someone I consider very trustworthy and has no reason to make shit up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aforementioned mate is a supporter of this club and someone I consider very trustworthy and has no reason to make s**t up.
My cousin's neighbour's goldfish assures me that this is all untrue - and they've never steered me wrong.

Aforementioned mate is a supporter of this club and someone I consider very trustworthy and has no reason to make s**t up.
Guys, we all know exactly which team Dan is talking about here……………………………..

It’s those bloody Magpies I tell ya, knew those Daicos brothers were ice-addicts long before stardom and their coach seems to always be happy and positive all the time from all that alcohol he intoxicates beforehand and don’t get me started of how they can win so many close matches in the past 2 seasons.

The AFL should strip Collingwood off their premiership immediately and reward it to the runners-up ;)

burning homer simpson GIF

If the parties involved aren't from Collingwood how does the club know they haven't consented?
Unless you know them and have asked, then you haven't received consent.

We're down to the emblem team, the-AFL-rigged-it-for-them-team, the unlucky team and the oldest team.

Emblem team or the oldest team most likely.

Oldest team has star midfielders with ice addicts. Gambling is the coach's preferred vice.

Emblem team has star midfielders and did turn around their performance sensationally. Did the players who won the game against the oldest team have ice in their veins literally?

The unlucky team is just unlucky and does not have a very, very good midfielder. They have very good midfielders instead. Their boss is not renowned for drinking.

The-AFL-rigged-it-for-them team has had drug users before. The coach did organise Mad Mondays. Could be a good actor.

Sounds unlucky to me, a couple of days is usually enough to get it out of your system.

Unlucky?

Mate, there are bush footballers who manage to stay off the beers and everything else mid-week because they're actually attempting to be a professional, despite being in an amateur environment.

When an ACTUAL professional is pinged in these circumstances they deserve instant termination for the pure stupidity of their actions.

Guys, we all know exactly which team Dan is talking about here……………………………..

It’s those bloody Magpies I tell ya, knew those Daicos brothers were ice-addicts long before stardom and their coach seems to always be happy and positive all the time from all that alcohol he intoxicates beforehand and don’t get me started of how they can win so many close matches in the past 2 seasons.

The AFL should strip Collingwood off their premiership immediately and reward it to the runners-up ;)

burning homer simpson GIF
This rumour needs scientific rigour.

A topical brekkie show must set up an animal experiment where an animal, say Lemiwinks the III, indicates an orifice, one labelled TrOOF, the other NOOt.

It's the only way.

We're down to the emblem team, the-AFL-rigged-it-for-them-team, the unlucky team and the oldest team.

Emblem team or the oldest team most likely.

Oldest team has star midfielders with ice addicts. Gambling is the coach's preferred vice.

Emblem team has star midfielders and did turn around their performance sensationally. Did the players who won the game against the oldest team have ice in their veins literally?

The unlucky team is just unlucky and does not have a very, very good midfielder. They have very good midfielders instead. Their boss is not renowned for drinking.

The-AFL-rigged-it-for-them team has had drug users before. The coach did organise Mad Mondays. Could be a good actor.
I'd guess Bevo and De Goey. Rumours about both have been going around for the last couple of years, so no surprise to anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back