Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or; he reads these boards and he’s worried he’ll wake up Christmas morning with a sack in his mouth...

And it won’t be Santa’s!
Having lived with Moore in Flinders Lane all of last year he will surely know what the deal is there. His teammates would know. Dogs seem to think they may get Moore in a trade so he can go and live with one of the Dogs.

Having lived with Moore in Flinders Lane all of last year he will surely know what the deal is there. His teammates would know. Dogs seem to think they may get Moore in a trade so he can go and live with one of the Dogs.
Wait, people other than Asians live on Flinders Lane? Aren’t they both from Melbourne? How weird.

Heard a pretty wild rumour re - Jack Steven the other day.

It goes that the reason Steven took his leave of absence was because one night at a party he got completely ****ed on drugs and had sex with Jack Sinclair. He was so embarrassed he couldn't show his face around the club
I thought WA was only a couple of hours behind Victoria not weeks

It goes that the reason Steven took his leave of absence was because one night at a party he got completely ****ed on drugs and had sex with Jack Sinclair. He was so embarrassed he couldn't show his face around the club

Amateur, you're meant to say no homo after 🤦‍♂️

Jimmy was cheating on Nadia throughout their BF/GF period, so I see no reason to suggest he'd change his behaviour once they were married. Whilst I get that cheating on your GF/wife is not anything close to what his father did to his mother, and he and his siblings, I think it is disappointing that Jimmy would be this kind of guy.

Also, been told by a guy I trust that there is a rumour floating around about Jack Steven and Jack Sinclair. Wow!

Jimmy was cheating on Nadia throughout their BF/GF period, so I see no reason to suggest he'd change his behaviour once they were married. Whilst I get that cheating on your GF/wife is not anything close to what his father did to his mother, and he and his siblings, I think it is disappointing that Jimmy would be this kind of guy.

Also, been told by a guy I trust that there is a rumour floating around about Jack Steven and Jack Sinclair. Wow!

A lot of people cheat. Everybody knows about the Geelong footy players though, the city is too small.

Nadia wanted an AFL player from the get-go, she most likely knew about his roaming and put up with it.

That's been on Facebook and sounds like bullshit. S

But that,s just a rumour,right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people cheat. Everybody knows about the Geelong footy players though, the city is too small.

Nadia wanted an AFL player from the get-go, she most likely knew about his roaming and put up with it.
If they will do it with you, they'll do it to you

Can confirm

Lotta talk on this board that Jimmy Bartel cheated on his missus. Plenty of people saying that makes him as bad as his dad who smacked around his mum.
Lotta talk on this board that Steven might have gotten drunk and had sex with a team mate.
So much talk about how Steven must feel shame. Plenty of jokes.
Most at the team mates expense, and any other player that dare seem a little bit gay.
Not embarrassing though if you only smashed your missus or had an affair or two right?! Shame on you if you had a root or liked people of the same sex though!
I dont give a s**t about other peoples sex life but I do wonder where your point is?

Your post is more important to me than a sex scandel... Which is irrelevant.

Most women do. They can live a better life financially shacking up with a rich guy or professional athlete

Look at Wayne Rooneys wife (I know he earns more than Jimmy but point stands), how many times has she been publicly cheated on? You can get cheated on, travel the world and not work as a receptionist/nurse/teacher or you can go back to the real world...

People have their heads in the sand if they don't think 90% of AFL players have/are cheating on their partners and/or hit the Colombian marching powder on an end of season trip. Drugs/cheating aren't really rumours, it's rife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back