Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this rumour has been covered in here yet. Regarding Jeremy McGovern, his contact details and text messages were lifted off a convicted drug traffickers phone. Caley Brent-White was a close friend of Josh Kennedy and business partner of Taj Burrow, took the heat and copped a four year sentence.

The Gov loves the googs!

Not sure if this rumour has been covered in here yet. Regarding Jeremy McGovern, his contact details and text messages were lifted off a convicted drug traffickers phone. Caley Brent-White was a close friend of Josh Kennedy and business partner of Taj Burrow, took the heat and copped a four year sentence.

The Gov loves the googs!
Probably just getting a quote for a hot water system from his plumbing business... nothing to see here

The Gov loves the googs!
It would be a shorter list to name players not indulging in some 'extra curricular activities' on the weekends...

Ed Langdons dad is desperate for him to leave Fremantle and is the main person convincing him to leave. Did not like the way he treats the young players when he first started. His dad is banned from the club it is that bad ie. cant go into change rooms after game

Utter trash.

This pic is from yesterday’s training session of Ed & Fyfe having a laugh. Very strong bond with the playing group/staff.

Not as strong as the backhands Liam Ryan dishes out to his Mrs. Fact.

Attachments

• 2CB1A62F-4EA6-4AFD-A641-1CAEA3E7C41C.jpeg
    2CB1A62F-4EA6-4AFD-A641-1CAEA3E7C41C.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 528

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Allan is not interested in the CEO job at Freo, loving it at the family vineyard & wider wine distribution business.

This must be the most nondescript, placid, National Party-voting rumour I've heard

This must be the most nondescript, placid, National Party-voting rumour I've heard

A mate in WA told me Ben had been sounded out some time back (given Rosich was widely speculated to be on the way out), not sure of the voting intentions of any of those involved, how sick can you be to see a footy conversation & process it in political terms.
You across Bens qualifications for the role, that he was Freos first captain etc

According to Mark Fine today on his podcast with Rohan Connolly, Ross Lyon sacked John Barker as an assistant coach at The Saints because he wanted to come to work late (12pm) on a Sunday because it was his daughter's birthday party in the morning.

30 mins in:
Wanted/said he would be sack/ed , not sack

funny what freo numpties have to cling to

Ha a friend of mine was dating Masten early last year (open relationship. fact) I’m sure everyone here knows his engagement party story. Got to hang out with him and Barrass a bit (love the gear. fact) Go to HippE round 2-5am and they’re usually around...will say this though, Masten is a chain smoker...no idea how he runs out a game...quite incredible 🏃‍♂️

Ha a friend of mine was dating Masten early last year (open relationship. fact) I’m sure everyone here knows his engagement party story. Got to hang out with him and Barrass a bit (love the gear. fact) Go to HippE round 2-5am and they’re usually around...will say this though, Masten is a chain smoker...no idea how he runs out a game...quite incredible 🏃‍♂️
go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back