Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha, replies back to a hawthorn supporter and manages to make it about Richmond. Living rent free in the heads of these cellar dwellers.

Dude, are you stupid?

I was pointing out that his post was ironic from a Hawthorn supporter. Noting that Richmond had earned their success.

Yeah, you're stupid.

Dude, are you stupid?

I was pointing out that his post was ironic from a Hawthorn supporter. Noting that Richmond had earned their success.

Yeah, you're stupid.

Lol, no I understood your poor attampt at irony.

Let me explain my post to you. Hawthorn supporter bags North, North supporter brings up Richmond. Again rent free..

I think his fellow players show enough on how they feel about Daw to put this rumour in the bin

lol this reply doesn't have anything to do with what you quoted... why would players getting around Daw after kicking a goal have anything to do with an agenda (by admins and higher ups, not players to begin with) to keep him at the club? and wouldn't the agenda include feel-good public showings of affections, such as everybody overly getting around him after kicking a goal, if it were true?

lol this reply doesn't have anything to do with what you quoted... why would players getting around Daw after kicking a goal have anything to do with an agenda (by admins and higher ups, not players to begin with) to keep him at the club? and wouldn't the agenda include feel-good public showings of affections, such as everybody overly getting around him after kicking a goal, if it were true?

Simba you great Lion
My response was to a post that quoted that no one rated him .....including players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope it wasn’t a badly packed kebab they were after

Richmond players - so probably more interested in their male teammates than anything else, based on this year’s behaviour.....

Richmond players - so probably more interested in their male teammates than anything else, based on this year’s behaviour.....
Huh? What have I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back