Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Adelaide Crow, Ian "Wingnut" Callinan from Tasmania suffered a stroke a couple of days ago at age 37.
Expected to take some time to recover.
Still plays football in Tassie with the OHA Ships in the Old Scholars FA comp.
If that happened, it's neither a rumour or a scandal

Ex-Adelaide Crow, Ian "Wingnut" Callinan from Tasmania suffered a stroke a couple of days ago at age 37.
Expected to take some time to recover.
Still plays football in Tassie with the OHA Ships in the Old Scholars FA comp.
man he's only 37?

swear he played ten years ago and was about 31 then, but looked about 42. now he's having strokes?

I understand that you are not allowed to comment on the sexuality of an identified player, whether past or present. Accepted.
But are you allowed to comment on players who went to gay beats? If so, I know that in the early to mid 2000s a player, either from Hawthorn or St Kikda, would go to the Pt Ormond beat. One night he wore a soft yellow or lemon tracksuit with a hood and a young guy, with a pre arrangement, serviced him. I’ve always wondered who the player was. The young guy wouldn’t tell me But he did say that he was from St Kilda. I had an open mind because, at that time, a well known Hawthorn player of well reported questionable sexuality, lived not far from the beat. All I can tell you is this. When someone got close them, whilst the player was being sucked off, he panicked and shot off at a high rate of speed Heading toward St Kilda.
Wonder who it was?

Forgive me if already posted

Brian Lake/Harris invited his best mate over from Adeliade to Melbourne to live as he was going through some issues.

The best mate ended up having an affair with Lake's missus and are now together with children of there own

She originally left him for another woman (around the time he was on Survivor)? That could of course be over though.

Be very careful.

I had, and still have no idea what it is, but I asked on here and got a card for it.
Think of a coppers beat, but instead of policing it's servicing others. It's just an area they frequent/work. so I'm told......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

few-time Sydney Swans player Ryan Brabazon used to have Jessie Andrews obsessed with him. met him when he did some photography and she'd constantly pay her own way to visit him in Sydney and get him over to LA. poor prick.

Be very careful.

I had, and still have no idea what it is, but I asked on here and got a card for it.
Seriously? Crazy if true. Mods have too much time on their hands.

As for the subject matter, you’ve heard of a men’s shed, right? A place where men come together to share experiences, lend a hand, or just provide each other with comfort and succour in times of need. Well, it’s kind of like that But in a different type of shed. Or so I’ve heard.

Last edited:
how the hell would they have met ?
used his footy money to get into photography, think he shot a few girls she knew or something. but yeah before he moved overseas she was hanging off him apparently, this was just after her entertainment days.

Confirmed rather than a rumour. Gary Pert was not well regarded by his colleagues at Collingwood and a particular individual stated that he ‘couldn’t believe’ he was given the job by Melbourne.
I suggest it was more than one particular individual who had that reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back