Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majak Daw is only on the North list due to the AFL pushing their diversity agenda. Players and coaches don't rate him at all.
The AFL foot most of his pay.
I'm not sure how it works but I know the AFL can declare a player a 'multicultural ambassador' and pay a certain percentage of their contract. I know Nic nat is considered one and the AFL pay part of his contract too.

Who makes the conscious decision to post "I wondered how long it would take someone to go there" when they obviously weren't wondering that at all?

Oh ...
With a nickname like "Big Johnny" it was always going to happen. I'm not going to change his name to "Little Steve" just to keep you from being reminded of the night you met him Wayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The decision was made before Malty had won a flag at Collingwood.

Bit of a sliding doors moment that. A real one, not Barrett's interpretation.

Worked out well for Bucks too.
Hypothetical - If Collingwood changed their mind and went "Yeah, nah - we're going to keep the Premiership coach." Nathan then leaves after some time to take up a senior coach offering elsewhere. It's pretty much a given that such an opportunity would come. Would he still be a senior coach today had that happened?

Bit of a sliding doors moment that. A real one, not Barrett's interpretation.

Hypothetical - If Collingwood changed their mind and went "Yeah, nah - we're going to keep the Premiership coach." Nathan then leaves after some time to take up a senior coach offering elsewhere. It's pretty much a given that such an opportunity would come. Would he still be a senior coach today had that happened?
Wasnt North sniffing around or was that his manager making Eddie sweat?

Could have been a real moment if he went to Brisbane, the former player going back to the club to coach them ;)
AFL writers love that kind of thing.

Heard it from a few people - not sure that's exactly who is being referred to, but do know Freo is chasing him hard
yeah heard this too, guessing it comes down to a contract (he's 27) and a relationship with Longmuir. it's very weird as he's a Melbourne boy a lock in the Pies 22, kicks nearly two goals a game, but he's a mature ager so maybe he just wants a good pay day. weird – I thought he was like 24 and a GWS reject. but he was drafted from the VFL at 25.

yeah heard this too, guessing it comes down to a contract (he's 27) and a relationship with Longmuir. it's very weird as he's a Melbourne boy a lock in the Pies 22, kicks nearly two goals a game, but he's a mature ager so maybe he just wants a good pay day. weird – I thought he was like 24 and a GWS reject. but he was drafted from the VFL at 25.

Given he is still on a rookie contract at Collingwood you wouldn’t begrudge him going to try and cash in...well I wouldn’t anyway

He’s more a Tasmanian boy than a Melbourne boy though.

also I love Pav to death, an underrated champion footballer who excelled in three proper positions – full back, rover, full forward – and did it from day dot 'til day die. huge loyalty, icon of the club, you'd give anything to draft a guy like that at #1 let alone 3 but...

it's no surprise he shops at a place called Ferrari Formalwear. not the classiest fella going around. he does Coles online ffs.
Is using Coles online a no no for the classy? :think:
Dude was shopping for jeans, so... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back