Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struggle to see how a mother of 3 young children would have any spare time to indulge in a rail or 2 of disco dust tbh. Reckon it would be someone younger and without rugrats in tow.
If she's got enough time to go to the day spa twice, she's got enough time to whip out the bank card and rack a fat slug.

Amazing how many people ignore this follow up post and presume it’s a dual premiership captains wife. Confirmation bias.

"The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour”, has been attributed to everyone from psychologists, such as Albert Ellis, Walter Michel, and B.F. Skinner, to writers such as Mark Twain.

yeah heard this too, guessing it comes down to a contract (he's 27) and a relationship with Longmuir. it's very weird as he's a Melbourne boy a lock in the Pies 22, kicks nearly two goals a game, but he's a mature ager so maybe he just wants a good pay day. weird – I thought he was like 24 and a GWS reject. but he was drafted from the VFL at 25.

You might be thinking of Will Hoskin-Elliott, Pies player who started at GWS.

They do look a bit similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a bit more to the Elija Taylor story.

He couldn’t get his companion into his room so he was shagging her outside the hotel somewhere a bit (not so) secluded. Was all gravy until Josh Kennedy and another senior player caught them. Taylor ran off to his room and locked himself in there for a week and wouldn’t speak to anyone.

Once he finally faced the group he delivered one of the more pissweak apologies you’d want to see.

There’s a bit more to the Elija Taylor story.

He couldn’t get his companion into his room so he was shagging her outside the hotel somewhere a bit (not so) secluded. Was all gravy until Josh Kennedy and another senior player caught them. Taylor ran off to his room and locked himself in there for a week and wouldn’t speak to anyone.

Once he finally faced the group he delivered one of the more pissweak apologies you’d want to see.

I'm pretty sure that's not his worst act of the past few weeks.

today on here somewhere, I saw a post about this rumour on Stalkbook. The post might've been deleted. It smells like bullshit, especially the last bit. :p

"Alistair Clarkson has stormed out of a meeting with JK.
Jeff has told Clarko to rebuild or ship out, and we will get in none other than Brad Scott. As you’d expect, Clarko flipped and went on a rampage.
Clarko has refused to admit they need a rebuild. We are not sure if he’s even allowed to coax this weekend, and may be suspended by the AFL!

"Screen-shotted" before deletion :p

LRyMbYV.jpg

Last edited:
today on here somewhere, I saw a post about this rumour on Stalkbook. The post might've been deleted. It smells like bullshit, especially the last bit.

Alistair Clarkson has stormed out of a meeting with JK.
Jeff has told Clarko to rebuild or ship out, and we will get in none other then Brad Scott. As you’d expect, Clarko flipped and went on a rampage.
Clarko has refused to admit they need a rebuild. We are not sure if he’s even allowed to coax this weekend, and maybe suspended by the AFL!

If Brad Scott gets anywhere near a Hawks coaching box, we will burn down Waverly Park.

today on here somewhere, I saw a post about this rumour on Stalkbook. The post might've been deleted. It smells like bullshit, especially the last bit.

Alistair Clarkson has stormed out of a meeting with JK.
Jeff has told Clarko to rebuild or ship out, and we will get in none other then Brad Scott. As you’d expect, Clarko flipped and went on a rampage.
Clarko has refused to admit they need a rebuild. We are not sure if he’s even allowed to coax this weekend, and maybe suspended by the AFL!

The video provided is 7 years old haha

Only bloke selling gear at Essendon in the 21st Century was NLM
A former Essendon and Richmond player who’s old man played at 3 Melb clubs got punted out of my old local side for dealing to the players.
I met a chick who worked for a former AFL president who she said was off chops on coke most days and although married tried to nail everything that moved in and out of the office.
Some way to Butter the staff up.

A former Essendon and Richmond player who’s old man played at 3 Melb clubs got punted out of my old local side for dealing to the players.
I met a chick who worked for a former AFL president who she said was off chops on coke most days and although married tried to nail everything that moved in and out of the office.
Some way to Butter the staff up.

Butterss excessive coke usage is not a rumour - he admitted it publicly years ago.

today on here somewhere, I saw a post about this rumour on Stalkbook. The post might've been deleted. It smells like bullshit, especially the last bit. :p

"Alistair Clarkson has stormed out of a meeting with JK.
Jeff has told Clarko to rebuild or ship out, and we will get in none other than Brad Scott. As you’d expect, Clarko flipped and went on a rampage.
Clarko has refused to admit they need a rebuild. We are not sure if he’s even allowed to coax this weekend, and may be suspended by the AFL!

"Screen-shotted" before deletion :p

LRyMbYV.jpg
That page is 99% made up bullshit and 1% rumors taken from Bigfooty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back