Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful

Remove this Banner Ad

Drop the big Hawaii on a bottle of red/bottle of white.....what do I get???

Half dozen Target gold rimmed tumblers, to go with the other 27 glass sets at the back of the cupboard.

....and no swapsies.

Will this horror year ever end???
Best summary of 2020 so far

Wow, very nice to see posts like this, well done thy.

It's been a weird year this one, as supporters of this great club, we've had our ups and downs, smiles and frowns, but we head into 2021 with optimism and a real chance of finally seeing us play finals again, and i can't wait to enjoy it all with you guys, on these forums.

Keep safe everyone, hope you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

I look forward to butting heads with you again thy, in the 2021 umpires thread lol, i am sure we will have plenty to disagree about as usual, but atleast we can come together on the * thread, and laugh together, as they hit 6,000+ days without a finals win, and yet another year without a finals appearance, hehe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of your faith, wishing everyone on the site (readers & contributors) a safe, happy break during the off season. Be with your loved ones if you can, relax and enjoy some restful downtime. We've got so much to look forward to in 2021. Recharge the batteries, restore the faith, rekindle the flame. A big thank-you to the wonderful mods who deserve a special mention for all their hard work keeping this place running as well as it does. Best run club page on the site by miles.

A special mention to the calendar year 2020.............you can go and get f’ed!!

Go you Baggers!

"You'd wanna be on the Blues now........"

since this is a time for giving, please take the 5378 posters off your ignore list :)

Half dozen Target gold rimmed tumblers, to go with the other 27 glass sets at the back of the cupboard.

....and no swapsies.

you are faced with decisions of global ramifications my weird after midnight friend.

....and no swapsies.

There is a special level of hell for people who gift glasses...

since this is a time for giving, please take the 5378 posters off your ignore list :)
That's now 5379.......in you go for thread derailment.......

That's now 5379.......in you go for thread derailment.......
Membership not as exclusive as it once was, letting in anyone for anything these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back