Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is their exposure big enough for them to consider attempting to fix the result?

Ay yo Penrith we'll give you all $1m each for the 50 main people involved in the club to lose a grand final and keep quiet about it for the rest of your lives in exchange for losing the grand final.

Absolutely no chance, this isn't Cambodian third division table tennis.

Cheering the Panthers on to absolutely bury Newscorp's punting gamble.

Ay yo Penrith we'll give you all $1m each for the 50 main people involved in the club to lose a grand final and keep quiet about it for the rest of your lives in exchange for losing the grand final.

Absolutely no chance, this isn't Cambodian third division table tennis.

Cheering the Panthers on to absolutely bury Newscorp's punting gamble.

In a close game you can pay the referee / the video officials off a lot easier.....

In a close game you can pay the referee / the video officials off a lot easier.....
Would suck to pay off the referees only for it to be a total blowout to the Panthers. Then you're out of pocket for both the Betr payments and the bribe payments. And you'd risk your entire career and legacy to accept payment from a Murdoch backed gambling app.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone got offers and had cash in their account?

I'm on Panthers and Lions, have had no offers. Have had $200 sitting in the account. Wondering if that's why I'm getting nothing.

Yes. Multiple offers

Do you mean you just have $200 of your own money sitting there? That would make no difference, I thought you were wondering if they cashed out automatically

No, I’ve heard others say that Deposit bonuses come when your account is empty. Makes sense, why give a deposit bonus to someone with cash.

Figured they may offer the cashouts to those on zero balances. Some of those would cash out and put it all back. Where I’m sitting there with cash in the account that I may use.

I want my cash out offers!

$5 Lions
$5 Swans
$10 Panthers

At the $101’s.

Would still prefer Port but if we don’t win a Lions / Panthers combo for $1515 would be very sweet !

hey guys my mate has to turnover his 110 geelong but I didn't have to. why would that be?? he never uses the account whereas I bet ocassionally... also would the turnover rule be 1.50 min odds??

Penrith lost last night and also lost a gun player to dislocated shoulder.scans today.if its bad broncos likely favs for flag, they been great during season but have a demons 2021 vibe about them maybe peaked early and injuries maybe slight less hunger could be undoing

Shock loss to the Eels and a horror injury to a star player has Penrith wobbling! Don't stress, you can lock in a win now.

EXCLUSIVE to your account!

Follow the steps below before 7.30pm AEST Sunday (27/08/23) and you can cash out your bet on the Panthers in the 2023 NRL Premiership Futures Market for $400 in CASH + your original stake refunded. Your account will be credited by 5pm Thursday 31/08.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back