Betr (new betting app)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shock loss to the Eels and a horror injury to a star player has Penrith wobbling! Don't stress, you can lock in a win now.

EXCLUSIVE to your account!

Follow the steps below before 7.30pm AEST Sunday (27/08/23) and you can cash out your bet on the Panthers in the 2023 NRL Premiership Futures Market for $400 in CASH + your original stake refunded. Your account will be credited by 5pm Thursday 31/08.

I think I’ll be taking it. 40% of potential return versus them being a 35% chance of winning the flag at their current TAB price, before you consider last night and the injury to Luai.

From gamblers anonymous perhaps

laughing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nup.

But check your own email's wording of course

I took $500 for the Panthers a month + back when they were over $3 and was able to take it in cash

They then offered me $300 for Melbourne but I had to turn it over. I don't know if that was because I had taken the cash straight away the first time or not, it seems a little random based on other peoples offers whether you can get cash or have turnover requirements.

There doesn't appear to be any minimum odds turnover at all at least as I have just been slowly turning it over on $1.20 shots as decent ones become available.

Me and the mrs got the offer today. I bet with them occasionally but she doesn’t so not sure how they decide on who to make the offer to.

Surely they are in strife if Penrith/one of the AFL fav’s wins their respective flags.
I could be wrong but ~100 mill for Panthers seems reasonable given the amount of sign ups they had, would have been by far the most picked of all the sports.

Was banned before I could bet on that so its the only favourite that will lob no doubt

Surely they are in strife if Penrith/one of the AFL fav’s wins their respective flags.

Geelong where the faves in the AFL - my guess is Melbourne would be the only ones they hold a meaningful exposure on now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back