Remove this Banner Ad

SA should be excluded from the country.
lol
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Anyone have trouble getting sign up bonuses due to being from an 'excluded state'? Thought we could devote a thread especially for these seeing as so many are restricted. I have a TopBetta link for all states, if anyone needs it just msg me. Looking to see what people do to get a bonus/get around their garbage laws.

Wasn't sure where to post this but thought this might be the best thread - what action can be taken when a betting agency is refusing to pay out on a resulted bet? In this instance, Sportsbet is refusing to pay out bets on Joe Hart signing for West Ham as it is apparently not "officially complete" despite West Ham having announced the transfer. This happened almost two days ago and they're just deflecting any queries by saying it's not officially complete.

spookism also being stiffed by this.

They also took a very long time to pay out on other confirmed transfers, so I get the feeling they're trying to find any way possible to worm out of paying out.

What does the bet T&Cs state is the definition of official? I wouldn't expect it's official until he's put pen to paper and it's been approved by the governing body

Which it was almost 48 hours ago. He signed, got photos with a shirt, etc. Other bets such as Rooney to Everton paid out within a few hours of confirmation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure where to post this but thought this might be the best thread - what action can be taken when a betting agency is refusing to pay out on a resulted bet? In this instance, Sportsbet is refusing to pay out bets on Joe Hart signing for West Ham as it is apparently not "officially complete" despite West Ham having announced the transfer. This happened almost two days ago and they're just deflecting any queries by saying it's not officially complete.

spookism also being stiffed by this.

They also took a very long time to pay out on other confirmed transfers, so I get the feeling they're trying to find any way possible to worm out of paying out.
Under the t/c does is state transfers and loans as i noticed he was loaned out? I reckon it should be the same and would hate to see you not payed out due to that bullshit technicality

Under the t/c does is state transfers and loans as i noticed he was loaned out? I reckon it should be the same and would hate to see you not payed out due to that bullshit technicality

Nah definitely includes loans. Had one pay out last week that was a player being loaned. Can't see any reason why it wouldn't have.

What did they say when you called them and asked why it's not officially complete and what are they waiting on confirmation of?

Basically just said it was up to their traders. They've finally paid out now, a whole 48 hours later, but it's still getting a bit ridiculous.

Anyone heard much on this Neds International? Appears to be headed by former Ladbrokes CEO Dean Shannon who would probably just be about to finish up any non-compete clause. Unsure if it is only lotto or bookmaking too.

If anyone, anywhere in Australia wants a matched deposit up to $1000 with Ladbroke's PM me.

I have a mate who is a BDM for them and he can make it happen, no matter where you live.

If anyone, anywhere in Australia wants a matched deposit up to $1000 with Ladbroke's PM me.

I have a mate who is a BDM for them and he can make it happen, no matter where you live.
You would have to get them to lift my ridiculous betting limits and promo bans before id consider it...otherwise it will take me years to roll over $1k with them...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back