Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Pulsebet Just opened up although it is part of the Amused group so if you are banned from Any of Surge,Noisy or BetDeluxe don’t bother signing up as they share information.

anyone got new codes for playwestbet? as a WA resident I was provided 100% $200 bonus match, betlocal200 but it was on a tuesday and I missed out :(

So I permanently excluded my Sportsbet and tab account ten years ago has anyone been able to reopen there excluded account in there name not bowler

Hi all,

I'd like to get some advice from you.

I'm having trouble with a certain online bookmaker that's refusing to allow me to access my account until they have done the verification process. Weird thing is, the account was fully verified up until the point I made a withdraw. At this point, they punt my account into review requesting multiple bank statements in which I have provided.

They consistently are telling me that they have concerns with my bank statements even when they have been stamped by the branch as per their request.

Should I be reaching out to the governing body? The bookie is based in QLD.

Any help would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I permanently excluded my Sportsbet and tab account ten years ago has anyone been able to reopen there excluded account in there name not bowler
You can do anything about it unfortunately, I tried to override some of my accounts with betstop for 3 months but it was unsuccessful. You would need to legally changed your name!

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with a certain online bookmaker that's refusing to allow me to access my account until they have done the verification process. Weird thing is, the account was fully verified up until the point I made a withdraw. At this point, they punt my account into review requesting multiple bank statements in which I have provided.

They consistently are telling me that they have concerns with my bank statements even when they have been stamped by the branch as per their request.

Any help would be great.
I would draft a document and email the bookie with a final chance to pay up. If not, then contact the QLD commission.

Hi all,

Any help would be great.
This is what shites me no end with bookies. If you are depositing from the same account as you want to withdraw back into then the verification for a deposit should be exactly the same as the withdrawal verifitcation they require. If the verifaction for both is not met they should not legally be able to accept a deposit in the first place.
This needs to be made into law as we all know bookies will take the deposit pretty easily but throw in new verification demands on the other end of it. Some politician needs to jump in here and stick up with the punter with this legislation IMO.

got the surge / pulsebet promo ban :( , they had some good promos, also over $100 in the red with them quite harsh

Hi all,

Any help would be great.

name and shame

Remove this Banner Ad

Back