Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Started betting at Ladbrokes again this week. I'm staggered at the amount of mistakes they've made in resulting my bets. All my bets have been of the same bet type, and on the same sport, and I kid you not, they've got it wrong about 25% of the time (always in my favour) when they've resulted the bet. These mistakes have never been corrected later either. It's got to the point now that when I lose, I still expect to win. :thumbsu:

I primarily use Bet365, and they'll make the occasional mistake, but I've found that they'll eventually correct it 99.7% of the time.

Anyone else notice these stuff-ups at Bad Blokes?

Looks like bet365 have changed their in play betting to calls only!! Anyone else confirm. I hate speaking to someone so much easier with the computer calk option.

Sportsbet had a market up for whether the next UN Sec Gen would be a woman. No was 2.10. I was sitting on it as the Security Council came back, which showed Guterres was going to be elected (the full vote is not until Dec). I place $20 on No. Bet is accepted. I try for another $10. Not accepted. Market soon after suspended. Now they have cancelled my original $20 bet. Campaigners.

I just had a bet with sportsbet, $10 e/w on a horse at Bendigo at $81 / $21. It won and when I checked my account it had $653, when I enquired online I was told that as there was a quite a few scratchings and that they had deducted 45 cents on the dollar from the winning amount. For the record, the fixed price at which the horse started was $126.

I just had a bet with sportsbet, $10 e/w on a horse at Bendigo at $81 / $21. It won and when I checked my account it had $653, when I enquired online I was told that as there was a quite a few scratchings and that they had deducted 45 cents on the dollar from the winning amount. For the record, the fixed price at which the horse started was $126.

a) nice find
b) they're completely in the right to do that it just sucks as favourites coming out doesn't actually affect the 100:1'ers price as much as it affects their potential return.

a) nice find
b) they're completely in the right to do that it just sucks as favourites coming out doesn't actually affect the 100:1'ers price as much as it affects their potential return.

Yeah happy with the win, just can't understand how they can deduct my fixed odds bet due to scratchings when the horse paid out $45 more for the win after the scratchings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah happy with the win, just can't understand how they can deduct my fixed odds bet due to scratchings when the horse paid out $45 more for the win after the scratchings.

Send in feedback and see if they give you anything. Pretty stiff really, although totally within their rights.

Think of what it will mean for Z and his business, then think how that will impact on Joe Average...

Z is already rebated by all three of the totes, mathematically it's the same thing. Whether it's 100k/100k/30k pool and he puts 5k/5k/1.5k into them or just a 230k pool and he puts a straight 11.5k in it comes to the same thing.

It only improves his business if he gets larger rebates as a result of the combined pool.

How do you see it as benefitting him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back