Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it actually against the law to give promos in these states or is it just illegal to advertise?

Is it actually against the law to give promos in these states or is it just illegal to advertise?

I think its illegal to advertise and use it as incentive, but they can do it as a 'good customer service' thing

I think its illegal to advertise and use it as incentive, but they can do it as a 'good customer service' thing
Yeah that's kind of what I thought which is why it's odd that NSW residents don't seem to have a problem taking up these promos from bookmakers even though they are always listed in the terms and conditions as being excluded with WA and SA.

Anyone else use Bet Trader for their BF API?

Considering the lifetime offer for around $250, normally about $180 py so seems reasonable value

I use it and pay about $85 per year (they always offer me a 50% discount upon expiry without fail, I assume this is for all users).

It's a good product but Betfair no longer allow bulk trades on NSW racing, and VIC racing is about the only other market with enough liquidity to make a profit on.

If I hadn't just renewed my subscription I'd consider the lifetime offer, I guess I'd take it but only just.

I use it and pay about $85 per year (they always offer me a 50% discount upon expiry without fail, I assume this is for all users).

It's a good product but Betfair no longer allow bulk trades on NSW racing, and VIC racing is about the only other market with enough liquidity to make a profit on.

If I hadn't just renewed my subscription I'd consider the lifetime offer, I guess I'd take it but only just.

Cheers for that. Yeah I use it all the time and have renewed each yr for the past 4 yrs. Normally get the discount but didnt get the offer last yr.

Assuming they're not going broke in the next few yrs it's value.

Paywall. Gist?

I've used them a little bit, seem ok but the global tote needs liquidity to be any hope

One of the major shareholders is related to a guy involved in a Ponzi scheme.

Got a group of friends that are going to make a punters club, we were going to use sportbet but their new settings are pretty crap, anyone know another good site? anyone used puntersclub.com.au?

Got a group of friends that are going to make a punters club, we were going to use sportbet but their new settings are pretty crap, anyone know another good site? anyone used puntersclub.com.au?

You're looking for some sort of online punters club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What withdrawal method is available on Pinnacle that doesn't charge a withdrawal fee? I am not talking about the multiple withdrawals in a month, either. I am talking about the $17 fee charged by an intermediary bank when you select "bank transfer".

I have never used Skrill or Neteller and I'm not sure whether they can be trusted. I have had serious issues with the other popular withdrawal method in the past whose name escapes me.

What's the max you were able to withdraw via the Bank Transfer option on Pinnacle?

The other options require making an account which like you I don't really trust.

EDIT: Sorted. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's the max you were able to withdraw via the Bank Transfer option on Pinnacle?

The other options require making an account which like you I don't really trust.

EDIT: Sorted. :)
You will get charged $17. Is this convenient for you?

What do you guys think of the website championbets.com.au - anyone subscribed to any services?
Their Betting 360 podcasts (download for free) are superb.

I use one of their pro-ratings services and the insights are terrific. Not suitable for all budgets however at ~$2k per annum.

What do you guys think of the website championbets.com.au - anyone subscribed to any services?
Interesting timing of this question given the new service they have brought out Gamblor

They employ Brett so that is never a good thing, they've had many shit services come and go over time and the only ones that seem to last are the ones run by actual pros where you can maybe get a bet down at the quoted prices as they are usually not in it for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
Interesting timing of this question given the new service they have brought out Gamblor

They employ Brett so that is never a good thing, they've had many shit services come and go over time and the only ones that seem to last are the ones run by actual pros where you can maybe get a bet down at the quoted prices as they are usually not in it for the wrong reasons.
Ha shit, I thought it sounded like Brett. Mainly recommending quarter markets that are impossible to get down on anyway.

Very little details on real betting records on any of their services too.

I like Topsport and I often bet with them. They don't have (m)any promotions, but they have high limits and are fair.

One thing that has always annoyed me about them is the way I receive funds into my bank account after I request a withdrawal. I withdrew money last night after my Brownlow winnings came through (another good thing about them is how quick they were to settle these markets - kudos to them), but this withdrawal amount has been broken down into 14 separate transactions.

Is there any way to avoid this? If you withdraw X amount, can't that amount just go straight into your account in one transaction?

I like Topsport and I often bet with them. They don't have (m)any promotions, but they have high limits and are fair.

One thing that has always annoyed me about them is the way I receive funds into my bank account after I request a withdrawal. I withdrew money last night after my Brownlow winnings came through (another good thing about them is how quick they were to settle these markets - kudos to them), but this withdrawal amount has been broken down into 14 separate transactions.

Is there any way to avoid this? If you withdraw X amount, can't that amount just go straight into your account in one transaction?
They are good and dont limit like the other bookies. Just a shame that they have very very limited promos. Strange regarding your cash withdrawls. I always find them to be fast but have never had them split the payments even if over $1k !?!?

While Im at it ill throw in one of my personal favs - Ubet. Not sure everyone elses experience but I have found that they have lots of promo's, havent been limited yet and their cashbacks are actual cash rather than bonus bets. Also accrue reward points and their rates are usually pretty good. Check them out if you havent already!

Thumbs down - ladbrokes. They seem to have been on a promo banning spree lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back