Competitions BF North Melbourne DreamTeam 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting this back on the first page as the Nab Challenge enters its 2nd week.
Thanks to Jay-Z who told me we could view rankings from last year via the AP and yes I have every 2013 players overall ranking.

That means well have more equal and competitive divisions!

At this stage the evening of our game against Geelong (7th March) will be the date codes are issued. Well endeavour to fill out 3 leagues again and I will PM everyone who played in 2013 to
1) register interest
2) join league

Any new players are ofcourse again more than welcome and if you wish to identify your 2013 score, please view the DT AP on your phone and post your interest here. The more balanced the leagues the better.

Note to all posters on this thread. League invites will be sent tonight/tomorrow.
Please check your inboxes for a PM from me.

Sorry, being the long weekend and the massive day/night/morning I just had, I planned to send invites earlier.

Happy Dreamteaming :) or Fantasizing??

Okay. I have sent out PM's tonight to fill out 3 leagues so far. That means there are few places left.
If interest keeps growing then we can even add a 4th.

I have used last years rankings to even out the leagues so that there is equal competition.

IF you have not received a PM PLEASE let me know.
This is for PAST and NEW players.

Dan , TheBuzz , Jay-Z , @ooh_v , Wellsfan , scooby1279 , HBFlanker , tales129 , The chorus , TheBowandArrow , roosmad , teethwash - Can you please get back to me with your 2013 team names so I can send codes to you.

Thanks

Okay. I have sent out PM's tonight to fill out 3 leagues so far. That means there are few places left.
If interest keeps growing then we can even add a 4th.

I have used last years rankings to even out the leagues so that there is equal competition.

IF you have not received a PM PLEASE let me know.
This is for PAST and NEW players.

Dan , TheBuzz , Jay-Z , @ooh_v , Wellsfan , scooby1279 , HBFlanker , tales129 , The chorus , TheBowandArrow , roosmad , teethwash - Can you please get back to me with your 2013 team names so I can send codes to you.

Thanks
Team Taco, thanks Tazaa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The chorus can you please respond to my PM.

Also these players if anyone knows their ID.

Ladder from 2013
1. The Pink Bits – Liam – 2,436

2. Danger Zone – Patrick – 9,563

4. Team Jebus – Anthony – 6,707

Can you please post or PM me your details ASAP.

The chorus can you please respond to my PM.

Also these players if anyone knows their ID.

Ladder from 2013
1. The Pink Bits – Liam – 2,436

2. Danger Zone – Patrick – 9,563

4. Team Jebus – Anthony – 6,707

Can you please post or PM me your details ASAP.

^^^^^ Liam Anthony paying back all the haters????????

im interested in joining if there's spots. team name Johndory. not sure where i ranked last season but wouldnt mind knowing!

JD I have sent through the invite code.

Letting you know there are spots left so its not too late. And head to heads dont start till round 3 so if there are still spots available and if youve LEFT it that LATE, can still get a call up :)

For those who havnt joined, I dont care that theres more important things like work, family etc. so where it says inbox at the top of your page and there is a red number next to it? THATS ME so join the * up!

If you have Thank you and it all starts tonight!

Pykie can you please join the league via the PM I sent you. Cheers.
TheBowandArrow roosmad scottywiper are you guys returning to play this year? Still have couple spots available also.
Bigeasy and wandering123 also waiting on you guys to see if your interested? Also room here.

And posters its not too late to join! we have until round 3!

Thanks

Pykie can you please join the league via the PM I sent you. Cheers.
TheBowandArrow roosmad scottywiper are you guys returning to play this year? Still have couple spots available also.
Bigeasy and wandering123 also waiting on you guys to see if your interested? Also room here.

And posters its not too late to join! we have until round 3!

Thanks

Yeah I am Taz, sorry mate will look at it this weekend.

sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that Bigeasy !
wandering123 and Pykie awaiting your interest to complete 2 of our 3 leagues!

There are still several spots available to any posters keen on participating. Gauntlett is open and still time to be apart of the fun!

I dont play dreamteam sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back