Big Bash Season 15-16

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be funny if we just go straight to a Strikers-Stars Grandfinal.

Last edited:
Ok Strikeforce lets all take blue umbrellas tomorrow and pull them out at the slightest drop.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, people just have to accept that upsets are more likely in T20, where one blazing performance can take a game away from the opposition. Adding another final doesn't really change that.
Under the IPL format 1st has to play 2 bad games in a row to get eliminated. Suddenly losing the first game isn't the end of the world, you just cocked up hosting the GF that's all.

Under the IPL format 1st has to play 2 bad games in a row to get eliminated. Suddenly losing the first game isn't the end of the world, you just cocked up hosting the GF that's all.
We have eight teams playing eight games; this is not like AFL, where first has achieved something significant. The difference between first and fourth can be negligible, particularly in a game that can so easily turn, like T20. To me, the home ground advantage and lower ranked opposition is enough.

Last edited:
We have eight teams playing eight games; this is not like AFL, where first has achieved something significant. The difference netween first and fourth can be negligible, particularly in a game that can so easily turn, like T20. To me, the home ground advantage and lower ranked opposition is enough.
And guaranteed GF hosting rights if you're first and win. More than the AFL teams get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back