Big Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older brother 28 Michael ( Jack 23 ), Mickey still plays for NSW and Sixers, he is the tall dude 198 cm.

Jack much more an all rouder.

Mickey Edwards is playing at Yorkshire as a local player on an 18-month contract. Very unlikely to play in Australian domestic cricket unless he is signed as an overseas player.

What the * is going on in the Tassie SA game.
Fraser-McGurk has just hit the fastest 100 in any List A or T20 game. Current 122* off 35.

SA 0/160 after 10 in response to Tassies record 9/435.

Some of the domestic venues are jokes and put huge * next to runs scored tbh.

I think those high scoring limited overs games are some of the worst cricket to watch.
Was definitely the worst 125 off 38 I've ever seen.

I think those high scoring limited overs games are some of the worst cricket to watch.
For a game I actually care about, I agree, but for a Tassie SA ODD game I've got on in the background, I'm fine with a thousand runs each.

Karen Rolton Oval has always been too small and a bit of a road, but right now it seems particularly silly. Imagine scoring 435 and then it gets chased down with ease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the few to have such an influence on the game that he forced a rule change.
His 'bat for 5 overs, fake an injury, get a runner' antics made the ICC change the rules regarding runners.
Also, his whingeing allowed bowlers to chuck the ball for a period there. The 15* rule. Farcical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back